New Saints Font? (1 Viewer)

We are not this bored yet are we?
Let’s see, the majority of us have been locked away since early March, there are no games on TV where we don’t know the outcome, our accounts are on life support, and I was really excited last Thursday when there was an aisle in the grocery store full of toilet paper with names I’ve heard of before!
WE ARE THIS BORED!

Our font is perfect as it is. Don’t even THINK about altering it. That style is synonymous with the Saints and New Orleans.

Let’s see, the majority of us have been locked away since early March, there are no games on TV where we don’t know the outcome, our accounts are on life support, and I was really excited last Thursday when there was an aisle in the grocery store full of toilet paper with names I’ve heard of before!
WE ARE THIS BORED!
I found rubbing alcohol today, I was sooooooo EXCITED!

WE ARE THIS BORED!

Exactly. Ha. I get excited just to see there's a new thread posted most of the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom