New Saints Gear For My First Saints Game at the Dome (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I have been looking for either a new Saints jersey or t-shirt for my first Saints game at the Dome but haven't had a lot of luck. I will be coming from out of state for the Giants v Saints game and would like to buy something from a store in New Orleans. Any suggestions on local clothing stores I can check out?

In NOLA you can find Saints swag everywhere. Even the big stores like Walmart & target carry some gear. In the 504 it shouldn’t be a problem, worst case there is a team store at the dome itself.

There are a ton of places in the outlying suburbs, but I'm betting you want to stay close to downtown. If that's the case, the first two places that come to mind are Lids Locker Room at the RiverWalk Outlet Mall (Convention Center Blvd), and N'Awlins Sports at 916 Decatur St. I think those two will give you the biggest selections in the immediate area, but you can't walk ten feet downtown without finding gear. If you find yourself moving to the suburbs/outlying areas, Black & Gold on Veterans in Metairie & any of the many Academy Sports will take care of you. Have a great first game!

My wife has been kind enough over the years to buy me custom Manning, Brees & other player’s jerseys in Black, White, & Army Green with the names & numbers sewn on, which I truly appreciate. But my absolute favorites are a black & a white New Orleans Saints baseball style jerseys that were a limited release about 15 years ago. They’re unique, literally indestructible, & look as good as they did when she purchased them. Out of all my Saints gear, I’ve never had so many people complement them & ask where I got them from. Until now they’ve been impossible to find on eBay, NFL Shop, Black & Gold, or anywhere else. Now they’re Back!! Just Google New Orleans Saints Baseball Jersey & you’ll see a wide assortment of colors & styles that are super cool. Compared to a custom football jersey, they’re cheap too.

Attachments

• DFA6B017-584D-465B-8F5B-A0A17063C2A5.jpeg
    DFA6B017-584D-465B-8F5B-A0A17063C2A5.jpeg
    513.3 KB · Views: 23
Thanks to everyone for the suggestions! I look forward to checking these places out.

Just found out that my wife will need to bring in clear stadium bags. Any suggestions on where we can get them short notice in New Orleans? Some of the local shops we have seen had them for over $30. Any place we could find them cheaper? We hit up Wal-Mart but couldn't find anything.

Style, I would recommend getting 5 or 10 gallon hefty seal zip tight bags from Walmart. Unless you’re carrying a grenade launcher, you should be cool

As people have said all stores carry some type of Saints shirt.

But I recommend the Black and Gold shop on Vets, it will overload your mind with Saints stuff. From office supplies to garbage cans. They do sell clear bags, but not sure if they have any in stock, since this is the very first game fans are preparing for. It can be pricey.

Walmart and Academy sports have a good selection at better prices if that suits your budget.

personally I refuse to wear any licensed NFL apparel after the hose job. there is plenty of generic and underground saints stuff out there. that's just me:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom