New Saints TE Watson on SiriusXM MTC Right Now (1 Viewer)

CaliSaint4Life

Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki
VIP Contributor
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
NEW @saints TE @benjaminswatson joins the show after coming to New Orleans from Cleveland w @timryan99 & @patkriwancbs
— SiriusXM NFL Radio (@SiriusXMNFL) March 21, 2013
EDIT: Here's the recap. I was typing as they were talking so it may or may not make sense. I'll clean it up once I have a few minutes at work.
Talked about new kid. practice is getting off work

tim 12 personnel
ben excited. dave thomas and fujnita told him about how good saints are. enjoyed cleveland but excited about new chance

grew up in GA but 10 years since hot in TC, will need to adjust to cold cleveland. welcome change

pat saints vertical passing game.
ben haven't talked x's and o's. talked with drew about some of things saints do. talked with payton about some things also. graham is a great TE and special talent so he can come in and ocmpliment and come in and help out in pass and run

tim talk about run blocking
something that he's dedicated to and coach in cleveland help him with hand and feet placement in blocking. wanted to be able to catch and block. can help team with it

tim are concussion behind you
ben yeah, soemthing u can't predict. gotten over it. last year was fine. in the past

pat w/4 children what does wife say about concussions. peraonal part of concussions
ben good ? loveones dont want to see concussion or any injury. dont know long term effects of concussions. had an acl and that knee will always be different. can strenghten your brain even tho you dont know long ter effects. he's been proactive and cleared. a year and a half removed from concussion and no problem before that. won't say football is a safe sport but its his occupation and would never push limit if he was in danger. use trainers and go through protocol so you dont make it work. let it heal

tim best way to rehab brain
ben resting and taking time away. football by nature gives you a week. connative and computer program help. akin to older person doing crossworld puzzles. theory that brain can be rehabbed to keep mind strong and sharp.

time nutrition big part
ben yes it is. omega3's are good for concussions. football is dangersou, violent. head injuries. minimize with rule chnages and amt of offseason contact and way allow to hit each other. even after all that, can be in bad position and body wasn't made to play football

time brandon weeden. year two. can he be a top 20 QB
ben dont know, if i did, i'd make a lot more money. sky is the limit. showedflases as a rookie of being good. show flashes as a rookie. will browns make him the man or gie him compeitions. bt browns need to be decision. weeden is calme and shows leaership in huddle. time will tell

tim would you play him
ben no comment, i dont make money to do that. i would bring in a new offense for competitions. it brings the best out of everyone.
<script async="" src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I have a recap but it was typing EXTREMELY fast. I'll post it and hopefully the grammar police don't come and arrest me. I'll clean it up when I have a second.

that recap isn't exactly the way I heard it about Weeden, but nothing important saints related anyway.

that recap isn't exactly the way I heard it about Weeden, but nothing important saints related anyway.
Well for one, it's an extremely unedited version of what was said and written in shorthand. I'm not sure how you can say it's what you heard or not. Secondly, I typed exactly what I heard so maybe you heard a different interview that I did.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom