New - SAINTS Theme for Mozilla's Firefox Web Browser (1 Viewer)

Done. I actually like the old one better, but I'll take this with no complaints.

Thanks for the heads up.

this thing is awesome. how long will it work for? would mozilla cancel this add on?

I have had this one for the last few days. I love the banner along the bottom. Who Dat!!!

this thing is awesome. how long will it work for? would mozilla cancel this add on?
If it's like the last one, it won't work if they issue a new version and you update and they don't update the add-on. I've been waiting for this!!

Thanks for the heads up, bro.

To be honest, I'm a little disappointed. The old one was better done, i think. But hey, least we have one now for FF 3.

I'm not in love with but I'm going with it just because that means I can look at the Saints just a bit more during my day. Thanks for this post. +Rep for you.

Did you notice the ignoramus who reviewed the theme?

He says "By the way the New Orleans Saints are named the Saints because the Superdome was built on a burial ground."

Heck, they played in Tulane Stadium for 7 years.......wonder how they knew 7 years ahead of time that one day they would get a stadium built on a burial ground. I hate when people spread misinformation as if it's fact. Some people will believe anything.....but of course that's what keeps Glenn Beck popular too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom