New - SAINTS Theme for Mozilla's Firefox Web Browser (1 Viewer)

Do you mean the Gallery? I only see http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/53369 which could be improved upon. I'll PM BigDub and see if he can help out. . .

Firefox is not big on "copyrighted logos". You won't see much official properties represented on Firefox's own gallery. Looks like they even nixed the 76er's persona for maybe that reason. Go to the wallpers section on this forum....I have a zip file with the two necessary files.....

Firefox is not big on "copyrighted logos". You won't see much official properties represented on Firefox's own gallery. Looks like they even nixed the 76er's persona for maybe that reason. Go to the wallpers section on this forum....I have a zip file with the two necessary files.....

Thanks!

I liked the old one better, too bad it doesn't work anymore.

tried to download, says corrupt file, anyone else have this problem

It will do that if you are using internet explorer. YOu have to use mozilla firefox. Which if you are clicking on the E to get on the internet, that isn't mozilla firefox browser, but microsoft internet explorer instead.

Did you notice the ignoramus who reviewed the theme?

He says "By the way the New Orleans Saints are named the Saints because the Superdome was built on a burial ground."

Heck, they played in Tulane Stadium for 7 years.......wonder how they knew 7 years ahead of time that one day they would get a stadium built on a burial ground. I hate when people spread misinformation as if it's fact. Some people will believe anything.....but of course that's what keeps Glenn Beck popular too.

Yeah, i wanted to comment back at him, but i would have had to log in, and I don't know if i even had an account. sunsplash stadium. And we are the Saints because the City was awarded an NFL franchise on November 1st, All Saints Day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom