New season ticket holder with questions (1 Viewer)

WHODATDYLAN

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Hey guys, just had a quick question. Just got full season tickets for the first time and was wondering if they are easy to sell on secondary market. I’m a saints season ticket holder as well but I do sell a few of the marquee games during the year to either break even or come close. Broke college student but love going. I figured 42 games gives ample opportunity to make back some of the $700 spent but wanted to get some input. And also for people with full tickets, how do you like it?? Do you make it out to all the games?? I’m excited, section 308 row 6!

Now that everything is through stubhub I think its easier to sell. I am part of group so we rarely sell ours but instead someone else from the group will use the ticket if the guy who picked that game can't to. Also, you are allowed to see up to 5 games back directly to the team to cut down on the season long cost. We do that as well, but then buy a group package for all the guys to go to one game together for 1 of the 5.

The games that sell the best on the secondary market are obvious: LA Lakers (Lebron) and Golden St.
I would imagine adding Zion would make it easier to sell other games at least at face.
However, when Davis announced he wanted out last year and the Pelicans were starting all young guys there were $300 tickets going for $20 to weeknight games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom