New Sega console incoming... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
sega-zone-150x150.jpg

A new Sega console on the way? Nope, this isn’t 1998, and you’re not dreaming: the Sega Zone is a licensed retro console that’ll let you relive your Genesis glory days all over again, but this time with wireless, motion sensing controllers, just like a Wii.

The new Sega console, called the Sega Zone, is due out in the Summer, and comes preloaded with 20 Sega games such as Golden Axe, Ecco The Dolphin and Sonic And Knuckles, just like several other condensed new Sega consoles *** stocking fillers we’ve seen recently.

The difference is, this particular fetching black new Sega console also comes with two wireless remote controls for letting you play sixteen different motion control games, including table tennis, darts, fencing and other events you’ve almost certainly played before on the Nintendo Wii.

http://www.electricpig.co.uk/2010/0...incoming-motion-sensing-wireless-controllers/

better have mortal kombat on there if so i'm in

a,b,a,c,a,b,b for MK1

d,u,l,l,a,r,d for MK2

I can't believe I actually remember those codes.

everyone remembers teh dullard code, it is encoded into every 25-35 year old males brain!

This isn't really a console. They should have just ported all this stuff to the wii.

yea, thats what I don't understand. Sega is just continuing to find ways to lose money

this makes me sad. just re-release the dreamcast with better ps2-like controllers.

this makes me sad. just re-release the dreamcast with better ps2-like controllers.

Heretic!!! Don't sully my dreamcast fantasies with ps2 controllers.

They actually had a site about a year ago where you could purchase new-in-box dreamcasts. Don't know what ever happened with that.

Dreamcast controllers were awesome. Take your terrible hobbit controllers somewhere else.

edit : lol the neg repper has hobbit hands

Last edited:
Heretic!!! Don't sully my dreamcast fantasies with ps2 controllers.

They actually had a site about a year ago where you could purchase new-in-box dreamcasts. Don't know what ever happened with that.

i remember that,caught a semi when i read about it on yahoo.:hihi:

dc controller is good, so don't get me wrong, but for comfort i'd take a ps2 controller any day =p

The playstation series of controllers are the least ergonomic controllers that have ever been made.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom