New Series on Amazon Prime: Hunters (1 Viewer)

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Anyone watch yet? I watched the first episode and thought it was great. The second episode fell a little flat to me, but I still think it may be promising so I'll keep going.

whodatbe

Kenner Brah!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It is on my to-do list. Right now i'm all Letterkenny.

49erKiller

I am 100% human
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Watched the whole season already. I liked it, but then again, I watch anything with a WWII theme to it. It's a little odd at times (this will make sense the further you watch) and the story could be a bit tighter, but the last episode had some plot twists that made me want a second season.

OP
OP
livefromDC

livefromDC

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Watched the whole season already. I liked it, but then again, I watch anything with a WWII theme to it. It's a little odd at times (this will make sense the further you watch) and the story could be a bit tighter, but the last episode had some plot twists that made me want a second season.

Too early for spoilers so I'll just say that the main character did something in the second episode I found really annoying. It was done to move the plot but i think it could have been done in a way that didnt make the character look super gullible. Stupid (not comedy stupid) or gullible characters are a huge pet peeve to me in movies. I'll stop cold and turn it off if I think a character's action are just too implausible.

FootballLady

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
A very interesting show with a definite comic book-like feel that veers into the surreal in the best of ways. The tone is decidedly all over the place but it works more than it doesn't. I was genuinely moved by Saul Rubanek and Carol Kane's performances, in particular.

gavinj

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Honestly, I think it’s terrible. Gave it an episode and a half, but I’m out.

tomwaits

Frontier Psychiatrist
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have not seen it, but I have been assaulted by the constant advertisements for it before any other show that I watch.
My initial thoughts on the idea of the show are that it sounds stupid.
OMG there are Nazis everywhere!

where is that eye-roll icon...
there it is.
:rolleyes:

Taurus

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Too early for spoilers so I'll just say that the main character did something in the second episode I found really annoying. It was done to move the plot but i think it could have been done in a way that didnt make the character look super gullible. Stupid (not comedy stupid) or gullible characters are a huge pet peeve to me in movies. I'll stop cold and turn it off if I think a character's action are just too implausible.

This is why I never got into the new Battlestar Galactica

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom