New Show on NBC-Trauma-anyone watching this? (4 Viewers)

Ive seen some weird stuff in a hospital too. A guys face chewed off by a chimp, a guys junk caught in a craftsman end wrench, a boob caught in a mammography machine, a woman puking up tree frogs. Stuff like that. You sort of get used to most of it except when kids die. And the haunted looks on parents faces That doesnt really ever go away.

Amen. THAT is why I will not watch this show. Also, who ever says "don't you die on me"? I hate hearing that in these movies and TV shows. As for the bold there, that's what we nurses do, haha.

This looks like the new "Michael Bay" type of Emergency One. The "don't you die on me" quote is right up there with the "I love my job" quote. Reeks of cheese and more importantly, it has fail all over it. The lines are like David Caruso's cheese lines in CSI Miami.

The killer of it is I think Derek Luke is a great actor but he's had some crappy roles lately. I liked him in Friday Night Lights and really like him in Antwone Fisher.

Working in the medical field, I can't stand to watch medical tv shows....They're so overdone it's pathetic......None of that **** ever happens....I've worked in Charity's ER and it doesn't even come close to some of that crap on tv.
Scrubs was, to me, the best most accurate "what it's like to work in a hospital" type show out there. Really had the right feel.
Ive seen some weird stuff in a hospital too. A guys face chewed off by a chimp, a guys junk caught in a craftsman end wrench, a boob caught in a mammography machine, a woman puking up tree frogs. Stuff like that. You sort of get used to most of it except when kids die. And the haunted looks on parents faces That doesnt really ever go away.
Yea, hate it when kids die. I mostly hate it when there's still a chance and the kids die.

Scrubs was, to me, the best most accurate "what it's like to work in a hospital" type show out there. Really had the right feel.

Believe it or not, Scrubs is the only medical show I like to watch, if you want to call it that....:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom