New Show on NBC-Trauma-anyone watching this? (2 Viewers)

As a former medic in of all places, Sacramento and San Fran, all I can say is if your looking for fast paced action, the show has it. But medical wise, that show has more holes then a golf course!

NO WAY half of that is even close to real! Whoever is their medical advisor needs to be fired! NO way mom rides on the medivac, LET ALONE help. NO way a medic pushes versed just because a guys being obnoxious. NO way does an electrician work on a buildings transformer without locking out the breakers. And NO way do three medics work as long as they did on a guy who clearly wasn't going to make it during a multi vehicle crash with multiple injuries and a gas leak from a tanker that explodes.

The acting was pretty good though!

As a former medic in of all places, Sacramento and San Fran, all I can say is if your looking for fast paced action, the show has it. But medical wise, that show has more holes then a golf course!

NO WAY half of that is even close to real! Whoever is their medical advisor needs to be fired! NO way mom rides on the medivac, LET ALONE help. NO way a medic pushes versed just because a guys being obnoxious. NO way does an electrician work on a buildings transformer without locking out the breakers. And NO way do three medics work as long as they did on a guy who clearly wasn't going to make it during a multi vehicle crash with multiple injuries and a gas leak from a tanker that explodes.

The acting was pretty good though!
Amen. THAT is why I will not watch this show. Also, who ever says "don't you die on me"? I hate hearing that in these movies and TV shows. As for the bold there, that's what we nurses do, haha.

I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night. I dont need to watch trauma to know how to save lives.

So they finally got rid of ER and now they started up this show that by most accounts is a waste of time?

So they finally got rid of ER and now they started up this show that by most accounts is a waste of time?

It looks like they took all the overblown drama crap from the last few years of ER, like Robert Romano being crushed by a falling helicopter in the emergency room drive up bay, and condensed it into one show of crap.

Ive seen enough destruction, blood and gore, I dont need to see it on a badly made TV show.

Parts of it were good,but I agree with the consensus that it was way over blown drama wise.I cant see it making it if it continues on like this.On a positive note,my cable is back up.

Working in the medical field, I can't stand to watch medical tv shows....They're so overdone it's pathetic......None of that **** ever happens....I've worked in Charity's ER and it doesn't even come close to some of that crap on tv.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom