New Suicide Squad Trailer (1 Viewer)

Shut-up-and-take-my-money-628.jpg

See sometimes that's why I'm glad I'm not a comic junkie that knows all of the back stories. I honestly don't know most of these characters so I won't know if "they got it right" or not.. I'm going to spend my money to be entertained and from the looks of this we will be entertained. If that's the case it's a success to me.

I'm more optimistic about the movie now these days than before. Trailer was very neat. Love the inclusion of Queen.

I am a Marvel guy, but enjoyed Batman and to a lesser extent Superman. This looks pretty awesome, even if I go into it not knowing anything about the characters.

I still have some reservations about the whole DCCU, but I'm really starting to look forward to this one. Trailer really has a fun, GotG feel to it. Margot Robbie may steal this movie. If anything, she looks super hot as Harley.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0ZEc6GJWJyM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Also released last night.

I still have some reservations about the whole DCCU, but I'm really starting to look forward to this one. Trailer really has a fun, GotG feel to it. Margot Robbie may steal this movie. If anything, she looks super hot as Harley.

My immediate reaction to this was that DC had watched GotG and saw its success and said "let's do that, just one step further."

This is best thing I've seen out of the DC movie universe yet. What a well done trailer.

Hell, they actually managed to make Jai Courtney seem like he has some charisma and screen presence. That is no small feat.

And obviously this has zero bearing on the actual quality of the movie, but I like all the crazy colors in the logo and marketing so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom