New Survivor-Fans vs Favs(Spoiler Alert)

Thread starter #1

purvis_guy

Victim of Laughing Chance
Ratings
See, I learned my lesson about spoilers.:hihi:

OK, what did you think of tonite's show?
I like the fans, they seem to have it together about how to play the game, win the challenges first, while the favs are more worried about life at camp. I'm glad the person who they voted out is gone, now the others can get down to true strategy. Looks like it is going to be an interesting season.

Thread starter #8
OP
OP
purvis_guy

purvis_guy

Victim of Laughing Chance
Ratings
Don't want to give it away for the people who have not seen it, but we have a new "stupidest survivor of all time"!!!!!!

Saint77

Burrrrrrrsitis!
Ratings
Amanda=rediculously hot, and theres no way those are fake.

Eric, biggest fool ever.

The remaining 4 women=the most distasteful humans on TV, at least, for the next 10 minutes or so.

philipkw

Save Artie!
VIP Contributor
Ratings
Thanks for the spoiler alert. :)

So many idiots this season but the ice cream scooper is a complete moron!

Season started terrible but it has turned out to be very good. Those women are pure evil.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Ratings
That was the best episode of Survivor ever! As for the 4 women, I only think Natalie and Parv are evil. Cirie is Cirie, but Amanda... is there any way we convince Mr. Heffner to maybe get her in his magazine? I'd love to read an interview on her.

whiteshadowen

Millsaps TC forever
Ratings
This has turned out to be one of the most entertaining survivors ever. I cannot beleive that Eric let himself get talked into that. Dumbest move EVER. Should be interesting Sunday. If Amanda makes it to the end, she gets the jury vote by a landslide.