New Survivor-Fans vs Favs(Spoiler Alert) (2 Viewers)

LOL! I could not believe that he fell for that last night. I have to give it up to the four women they are playing one h*ll of a game. The last couple of weeks of this survivor has been the best. Now that the witches crew has devoured everyone interesting to see them take it to each other. Poor eric.

After last night, there is no one left for me to pull for. All 4 of the remaining women annoy me. I guess Parvati is the one that annoys me the least. But if any of the other three win it this season, I'm going to puke.

That fool Erik, if only he had sent Nat to Exile Island and she found the idol, THEY CONTROL THE GAME!!!! What a total idiot!

Yeah, he's the biggiest idiot....But, I think Natalie is the second biggest idiot.

She should have voted for Parvarti.

Erik still goes home 3-2, and at final tribal council, she can honestly say that she stuck to her word and voted with him, and throw Cirie under the bus. As it stands now, there is absolutely no way Erik votes for her.

Erik still goes home 3-2, and at final tribal council, she can honestly say that she stuck to her word and voted with him, and throw Cirie under the bus. As it stands now, there is absolutely no way Erik votes for her.

If she actually did that she'd never make it to the final tribal council.

You can tell that guy's never been laid.... ever.

After last night, there is no one left for me to pull for. All 4 of the remaining women annoy me. I guess Parvati is the one that annoys me the least. But if any of the other three win it this season, I'm going to puke.

I am PULLING for Amanda. On a daily basis. j/k, n/r :ezbill:

Here is Eric's bio:

Biography

Erik Reichenbach, a true SURVIVOR junkie, was too young to be in the first 14 seasons of Survivor. Reichenbach religiously studied the game from the comfort of his home, until he was of age to audition. Determined to play the game, Erik practiced his survival skills last summer off a small island in Florida.

Reichenbach was born and raised in Pinckney, Michigan. He is currently in his senior year of studying art at Eastern Michigan University, and is a member of the college's track team. Reichenbach works at an ice cream parlor called "Screams" in Hell, Michigan, where he also designs t-shirts, hauls canoes and entertains his customers. He previously worked in landscaping, construction and as a freelance graphic designer. His hobbies include drawing, writing comic books, rock-climbing and studying philosophy/religion. He describes himself as animated, earnest and familiar. He is very proud of his running accomplishments during his senior year of high school, where he set the school's 400 yard record (49.3 seconds), and being able to run in the Nike Outdoor Nationals in Carolina. Reichenbach is a member of the Eastern Michigan Cross Country and Track team, Pinckney Pirate Track and Field Alumni and a rock climbing club.

Reichenbach believes he'll go far on SURVIVOR because he is a good listener, entertaining, optimistic, athletic, a creative thinker and can easily be a leader or a follower.

Reichenbach is currently single and lives in Ypsilanti, Michigan, with his cats, Furrball and Kittyfizzle (K-Fizz for short). His birth date is November 27, 1985.

You are correct Ra, it doesn't say anything about him getting laid.

....Erik practiced his survival skills last summer off a small island in Florida.... He is currently in his senior year of studying art at Eastern Michigan University, ... Reichenbach works at an ice cream parlor ...His hobbies include drawing, writing comic books, rock-climbing and studying philosophy/religion.... he is a good listener, ...Reichenbach is currently single and lives in Ypsilanti, Michigan, with his cats, Furrball and Kittyfizzle...

You are correct Ra, it doesn't say anything about him getting laid.

But it sure says plenty about him not getting laid.

If she actually did that she'd never make it to the final tribal council.

Please.....if she doesn't win the next immunity challenge, she's not going to final tribal council....regardless of how she voted.....

There is no way that Pavarti, Cirie, and Amanda aren't the final three if one of them wins the final immunity challenge.

OK, tonight's the finale, make your picks:
If Nat or Parv makes it to the final two, no way the jury gives it to either of them(unless they go together of course), so Amanda or Cirie wins it. I say Amanda!!!

I love it when the jury gets to question the final two. So bitter so little time. I would not have been able to control myself and went off on a couple of them. Anybody surprised about the final vote.

I cant belive they gave it to Pavarti. but oh well, I wanted none of them to win.

and did anyone catch at semi lesbian moment between natalie and Pavarti? (NTTAWWT)

I cannot believe they gave it to Parv and not Amanda, Amanda played a much better game, won more challenges, didn't flirt her way into alliances like Parv did and should have won!!
Oh well... on to Africa!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom