New Survivor-Fans vs Favs(Spoiler Alert) (2 Viewers)

Amanda >> Parvati

I guess the doe-eyes and tears turned a lot of the jury off.

Amanda >> Parvati

I guess the doe-eyes and tears turned a lot of the jury off.

This was definitely one of the better seasons of Survivor, but once it got to the final 4 I didn't care who won. They're all snakes. In my eyes, Parvati was the lesser of two evils, although I am surprised she won after the final tribal council (btw, how mentally challenged was Natalie's question to Parvati?). Amanda turned me off with her sobbing after she won the final immunity.

Amanda=rediculously hot, and theres no way those are fake.

amandakimmel1.gif

s16_ep5_press_images_015.jpg

Waymer, im not sure if your doing a comparison to prove one way or another, but I still dont think they are fake, or, at least if they are, she was one of the few chicks ever to get implants that are the right size.

If they were fake, they'd look like Natalie's nasty lookin setup. :hihi:

Oh well, thats still hawt eyecandy. :9:

I did notice Parv reach down and squeeze Natalie's buns before she was voted off. It was a moment while they were walking on the beach. And since when did being a cut throat "female dog" make you a winner at this game? I think Amanda played a great game. She excelled at the challenges when needed. She was friendly, didnt lie (a lot) and kept to her alliances. And damn I want to be Ozzy for just one night...

And I sent a letter to Playboy today asking them to get Amanda. LOL

Iv'e always loved the look of "natural" beauty, when the girls get voted off and put on their makeup, to me they look worse. Amanda is so much more beautiful WITHOUT her makeup on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom