New Survivor-Fans vs Favs(Spoiler Alert) (1 Viewer)

purvis_guy

Victim of Laughing Chance
Reaction score
See, I learned my lesson about spoilers.:hihi:

OK, what did you think of tonite's show?
I like the fans, they seem to have it together about how to play the game, win the challenges first, while the favs are more worried about life at camp. I'm glad the person who they voted out is gone, now the others can get down to true strategy. Looks like it is going to be an interesting season.

I just love seeing more of Amanda lol.

I just love seeing more of Amanda lol.

Looks like Ozzy did too...and will be enjoying seeing her even more next week.

OMG what an idiot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's all I can say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what happend? All we have is weather coverage. Missed seeing Amanda...

Don't want to give it away for the people who have not seen it, but we have a new "stupidest survivor of all time"!!!!!!

Amanda=rediculously hot, and theres no way those are fake.

Eric, biggest fool ever.

The remaining 4 women=the most distasteful humans on TV, at least, for the next 10 minutes or so.

Thanks for the spoiler alert. :)

So many idiots this season but the ice cream scooper is a complete moron!

Season started terrible but it has turned out to be very good. Those women are pure evil.

Eric got played. No freaking way would I ever have done that.

Dumbest. Move. Ever.

That was the best episode of Survivor ever! As for the 4 women, I only think Natalie and Parv are evil. Cirie is Cirie, but Amanda... is there any way we convince Mr. Heffner to maybe get her in his magazine? I'd love to read an interview on her.

This has turned out to be one of the most entertaining survivors ever. I cannot beleive that Eric let himself get talked into that. Dumbest move EVER. Should be interesting Sunday. If Amanda makes it to the end, she gets the jury vote by a landslide.

That fool Erik, if only he had sent Nat to Exile Island and she found the idol, THEY CONTROL THE GAME!!!! What a total idiot!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom