New team uniforms (1 Viewer)

pherein

Reaction score
Got some good graphics guys out there. Lets see some new team helmets or outfits. Or if your for a team makeover.

our uniforms are classic and border on ideal. I hate the newer-styled unis, like the Titans, Eagles, Cardinals, Bengals... only thing I'd change is the color of the pants, make em more gold and less khaki.

How about the old ones? When was the last time we wore the throwbacks?

wholesale-uniforms.jpg

How about the old ones? When was the last time we wore the throwbacks?

We wore the really old school ones against Tampa in 2003, I think? I know the whole throwback craze peaked in 2003... honestly, I'm not huge on them. I really hope we keep the current style for a long time.

Oh NO! The last time I did something with the uniform, I created a "gay" helmut,.....never!

Remember? Wel, i couldn't find the helmut, but this was the image I used to make it

Attachments

• michael 2.jpg
    michael 2.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 1,171
Last edited:
Im not a fan of the uniforms coming out these days. I HATE the Vikings and Cardinals jerseys....if I wanted to see those, I would just watch college football. The Saints jerseys look great they way they are...hell even go throw back for a few games.

Colts, old Chargers..etc. Those jerseys are very nice and show the tradition for a franchise..and they are classy. As far as college jerseys... i love Penn state when they go all white (classic).

Im not a fan of the uniforms coming out these days. I HATE the Vikings and Cardinals jerseys....if I wanted to see those, I would just watch college football. The Saints jerseys look great they way they are...hell even go throw back for a few games.

Colts, old Chargers..etc. Those jerseys are very nice and show the tradition for a franchise..and they are classy. As far as college jerseys... i love Penn state when they go all white (classic).

This is what I'm talking about, hell yeah man, Penn St is one of my favorites as well, nothing fancy just class and tradition.....Same with the saints keep the uniforms the way they are now.....

and for the record that saints picture does look a little on the soft side....Could you imagine the ribbing we would get for putting something like that on anything Saints...Sorry ST Pike....:dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom