New team uniforms (1 Viewer)

Yeah, I know.... pure genius. Just go ahead and cut me a check. I'll donate some of it to SR.

uniform.jpg

They should still be up. I changed them because too many people thought that they resembled the Rams so I went back to what the team originally started out with and giving them a few tweaks!

...And I tried going to the office at the Superdome and on Airline and I got stopped at the door because I didn't have a meeting scheduled. There is no direct line that you can call to speak to someone that would be in charge of altering the uniforms other than Benson himself so maybe I should let it go? I don't want to chance sending him my idea and them going with it and I don't get the credit! I already have season tickets so I'd probably just ask for a uni sef for myself autographed by the team...that'd suffice for me! I got a better chance running into Drew somewhere and him demanding that the uni's be changed since I think Benson would listen to him anyway! I tried though!

Don't give up buddy.....you've got great ideas.

Logic26,
I have a suggestion for updating the uniforms. I would appreciate it if you can put it together for me to see what it would look like. thanks

Helmet: Black
Fleur-De-Lis: white outline in black /gold/white

Mask: White
chin strap: black
Mouth piece: black
Stripes: gold/white/gold
number: white (back of helmet)
white flap in front of helmet: will read saints(in black)
white flap in back of helmet: will read new orleans (in black)

Jersey:
Home: black
collar: gold/white/gold stripes(see seahawks) with NFL logo: underneath collar SAINTS in white outline in gold (saints font)
top of Shoulders: numbers-- white outline in gold
Number-front/back: white outline in gold (archie number style)
thick Stripes: gold/white/gold ( on side of shoulders- right underneath the number)
underneath stripes: Fluer-De-Lis- (same as helmet-see above)
Players Name: white

Jersey:
Away: white-
collar: stripes- black/gold/black(see seahawks) with NFL logo; underneath collar-- SAINTS in black outline in gold (saints font)
top of shoulders: numbers- black outline in gold
Thick Stripes: black/gold/black(corner of shoulders-underneath the number)
underneath stripes: fluer-de-lis-- black outline in white/gold/black(same as current saints fluer-de-lis)
Numbers-front/back: black outline in gold
Players Name: black

Pants
Home: black
Thick Stripes: gold/white/gold (see 49ers of the 80's THICKNESS)
Away: white
Thick Stripes: black/gold/black (see above)

Socks:
Home: Gold calf following white underneath(same as yours)
Away: Black calf following white

Shoes:
Home/Away: black with white nike/adidas/converse etc...<!-- / message --><!-- / message -->

Once you finish with this request I need you to paint my house.
Door: Black with white pinstripes spaced 3/4 of an inch apart. Every 4th stripe should be gold.

Bricks: black but alternate every 8 and a 1/4 bricks to be gold out lined in white.

Steps: Measure out exactly 6.1783458900 inches and paint a section of each step with alternating black, white, and gold colors. On even numbered steps change the spacing to be 8.987634567839459 inches.

Trim: Paint the trim in a Zubaz pants style black, white, and gold. Each line should be precisely 3.4568792763456 inches long in alternating colors. Make sure that no like colors ever touch.

They should still be up. I changed them because too many people thought that they resembled the Rams so I went back to what the team originally started out with and giving them a few tweaks!

...And I tried going to the office at the Superdome and on Airline and I got stopped at the door because I didn't have a meeting scheduled. There is no direct line that you can call to speak to someone that would be in charge of altering the uniforms other than Benson himself so maybe I should let it go? I don't want to chance sending him my idea and them going with it and I don't get the credit! I already have season tickets so I'd probably just ask for a uni sef for myself autographed by the team...that'd suffice for me! I got a better chance running into Drew somewhere and him demanding that the uni's be changed since I think Benson would listen to him anyway! I tried though!

You have oudone yourself again!!!!!!!!!! Would love to see the stripes on the black and have them reduced to three stripes.....amazing....how about white and black pants?

Hey Bugdub....the ones I liked were here:

http://www.saintsreport.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=65630

But it says that the imgaes were removed or deleted. You had them on the very first pabe. THEY WERE WICKED!

They are there look at page 6.

You have oudone yourself again!!!!!!!!!! Would love to see the stripes on the black and have them reduced to three stripes.....amazing....how about white and black pants?

Hey thanks Cav! I could try the three stripe pattern to see how it would look but I'm guessing it would be a little on the Green Bay side. And white and black pants wouldn't be a problem. I tried them but decided to stick to just the gold pants with a matching helmet stripe (a la' Green Bay)...I do admire them for having a simple and clean uniform though. I didn't favor them reducing their sleeve stripes but it goes along with the striped collar so it goes well. The only thing that they could really do is add a wordmark under the collar IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom