New (tech) job- need clients (1 Viewer)

Lustmord

The Scourge of Christians
Reaction score
thought this might fit here as well as the ee board

saints friends

- here's an announcement I've been sitting on for a month. On February 1 2013 I was informed that The Attorney Generals Office was closing down my forensics lab. The service has been available to Missouri Law Enforcement agencies for 16 years. It is sad to see politics and finances take away a valuable service that protected the children of Missouri.

However, there is good news- today i accepted a position as Forensic Services Coordinator with Guarded Exchange Inc.(Guarded Exchange) Guarded Exchange is a private integrated investigations company here in Jefferson city that currently has a contract with the Missouri Department of Corrections for Phone monitoring, investigations and forensics. I will be taking over the Phone forensics and training.

But more importantly i will be starting a commercial computer forensics lab for the company to service the public, private and commercial sector.

As I start this new computer forensics lab - I'm reaching out to the vast network of Saints fans all over the US- civil and private issues in forensics have no jurisdictional issues- so if you feel my services might be of use to someone or a company in need of ediscovery, expert testimony, pc and phone forensics, data recovery, analysis and private investigations- please keep me in mind- our fees will be very low as I try to get a client base.

please hit me up

Erik Thomas
Forensic Services Coordinator
Office: 573-635-5370
Cell: 573-694-9774
erik.thomas@guardedexchange.com

Where did you study, 'Mord?

That's very much the gig I'd like to get into here in L.A.

Not a jurisdictional issue per se...but what if someone needs to put yo *** on the stand? lol. That might get expensive. I'll definetely keep this in mind though.

Digital Forensics was my favorite class during my graduate studies. I've even written an image/movie recovery tool for camera memory cards, where you're generally privileged with unfragmented files. For fun.

How does the proliferation of SSDs affect recovery of intact files?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom