New toy (1 Viewer)

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
7053e403d989c42bcd7647d1e0734d01.jpg

Sweet, my wife has the same pistol/canon. She loves shooting it, I don't care for it that much. It'll definitely turn heads at the range.

Neg rep for posting a picture of my gun in the outdoor thread? Someone doesn't like guns lol.

While I understand the disapproval of the language, guns are absolutely "toys" in the American Culture. People enjoy shooting, and some people do so competitively. His new gun is just as much a "toy" as a new side by side, or 500 horsepower project car. Any of these "toys" can kill if used improperly.

The only difference is that this "toy" is designed to be deadly.

So while I can appreciate the grumbles about the language, I can look past it and given Semper's background and training, I am comfortable saying he is likely a responsible gun owner.

I don't know much about guns, but that thing looks like a mini cannon. I'd like to shoot stuff with it.

Can someone tell me what kind of gun it is?

Look to me it is a toy. I take it to the range and I play responsibly with it. If you don't like the context of me calling my gun a toy, sorry. People are so easily offended.

I don't know much about guns, but that thing looks like a mini cannon. I'd like to shoot stuff with it.

Can someone tell me what kind of gun it is?

It is a Smith and Wesson 500 with a 4" barrel. I see no practical use for it as in hunting, maybe defensive if you encounter a bear but that is it. It makes a big bang and it blows up what it hits.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom