New Trade: I need advice (1 Viewer)

indiansaint01

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
He is wanting to give me M. Muhammad and M. Hasselbeck for Leverneus Coles and Thomas Jones. Should I make this trade?

my running backs are solid i have LT and Brian Westbrook. I am weak at receiver if i accept this trade my line up would be: QB-Eli Manning, RB-LT and Brian Westbrook, WR-Marques Colston, Santana Moss, Mushin Muhammad, TE-Jeremy Shockey, K-Adam Vinateri, DEF-Baltimore

Who is your third RB? Who is your current back up QB? Do you trust Moss with a new QB?

I think it is a fair trade but I would rather have a quality 3rd RB over a good backup QB and that is basically what you would have with either Eli or Hasselbeck. So then your looking at Moss for Coles. The Skins offense has struggled along with Moss, they have lost their star RB, they benched their starting QB and are now playing for a draft pick. Coles on the other hand is Pennington's go to guy and they are right in the thick of things.

Westbrook isn't exactly a model of health either. So how would your team look if he went down?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom