saintmdterps

The roses in the windowbox have tilted to one side
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score

St.Dan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
The font for the numerals is still a bit much, but not bad. I like the one on the far left worn by #81. Harks back to their Air Coryell salad days in the early '80s. The late '60s powder blue represented in the middle is alright, but I'm partial to their Coryell-era unis. Charger power! :p

OP
OP
guillermo

guillermo

Visible minority
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's kind of unfair. The Chargers colors and logo are about as good as it gets...and it's tough to screw up

I still do like the saints better! Not just because it's the team I like. I objectively think we have the best uniforms (when it is black and gold).

B-Train

The West Bank's Favorite Son
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Those are pretty sharp. No getting around it.

Saint Floyd

Who Dat
Reaction score
Very nice job. I don’t think they need the numbers on the helmets, but there are worse approaches.

Also, what’s up with the royal blue alternates? Are they trying to look like the Rams?

Still, well done. Other than the Falcons, most teams are coming to their senses with cleaner, more traditionally-based uniforms.

TIMG

Dude
Reaction score
They did some things right but that number font is awful. What’s with the league using that hideous font style? It looks like comic sans.

26ISTHEMAN

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Good looking uniform overall, but I don't like the numbers on the helmets, and 3 different shades of blue a little much.

bigdub81

Official SR Logo Designer
Reaction score
Just like the Patriots, it seems like the NFL may be letting teams with shoulder stripes to eliminate them. It makes sense seeing as that they were necessary back in the day when camera and television technology wasn’t anywhere close to where it is today. You may see more teams eliminate them since the days of sleeved jerseys are long gone.

Reaction score
Yeah, those look sick. Love the navy blue. They just need to get the shinyness of the helmet right

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom