New uniforms: Chargers won (1 Viewer)

The font for the numerals is still a bit much, but not bad. I like the one on the far left worn by #81. Harks back to their Air Coryell salad days in the early '80s. The late '60s powder blue represented in the middle is alright, but I'm partial to their Coryell-era unis. Charger power! :p

Those are pretty sharp. No getting around it.

Very nice job. I don’t think they need the numbers on the helmets, but there are worse approaches.

Also, what’s up with the royal blue alternates? Are they trying to look like the Rams?

Still, well done. Other than the Falcons, most teams are coming to their senses with cleaner, more traditionally-based uniforms.

They did some things right but that number font is awful. What’s with the league using that hideous font style? It looks like comic sans.

Good looking uniform overall, but I don't like the numbers on the helmets, and 3 different shades of blue a little much.

Just like the Patriots, it seems like the NFL may be letting teams with shoulder stripes to eliminate them. It makes sense seeing as that they were necessary back in the day when camera and television technology wasn’t anywhere close to where it is today. You may see more teams eliminate them since the days of sleeved jerseys are long gone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom