New Uniforms??? (1 Viewer)

benjoefoe

PorkChop Sandwiches!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone else come across this pic?? Other day Bobby H and Mickey Loomis were talking of adding a stripe and putting the State Patch back on, so thid could very well be legit!!!!
NOSaints.jpg

other than seeing the state patch back permanently, no, i like the uniforms as is thank you.

Anyone else come across this pic?? Other day Bobby H and Mickey Loomis were talking of adding a stripe and putting the State Patch back on, so thid could very well be legit!!!!
NOSaints.jpg

I think those uniforms are absolutely awesome. Almost totally perfect in my opinion.

I like them they are way better than the men in tights all black one we use.I prefer more of a throw back style to the new age uniform like the vikes and broncos have.

I really would like to see the Jerseys stay as is with the LA patch, and those new pants.

These are sweet as heck!!! Hope this is for real, cause these throwback styles are classy, real classy!!!

I think our uni's are fine as is... though I do like the LA patch. But if they must change, this is not a bad way to go. It's better than the Chargers and Vikes with those awful off the shoulder stripes, and better than the Cards or Falcons busy college style uniforms.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom