NFL New Vaccine rules for NFL (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medical or Religous reasons. Some people who have an autoimmune disease shouldn't get it.
Not all autoimmune diseases are disqualifers. I have an autoimmune disease and I was the first person in my organization fully vaccinated. We're currently at 100% fully vaccinated staff, including cancers survivors, heart disease patients, pregnant women, stroke survivors, etc. This vaccine is probably safer than the annual flu vaccine.

Plus, you get a mini microchip that allows you to listen to Sirius XM. :hihi:

If catch it you don’t get really sick and die.
These statements also cover most people under 70, not obese, not diabetic etc.
Much sadder that so many think what they choose (or choose not) to do can't possibly affect other people. The selfishness of Americans has been on full display for more than a year now though so not particularly surprising.
What do you say to the people, and their families, who will unquestionably die, have strokes, paralysis, blindness or neurological damage from the emergency use shot?

This is unquestionably happening. The only thing the data may tell us in retrospect is if it is a few thousands or many more thousands. By the math these events are indeed "rare". if you jab 300 million people and 100,000 have serious life-altering side effects then so what?

Seems not too different from throwing a few people into the volcano so long as it appeases the gods and saves the rest of us.

My wife had a severe anaphylactic reaction to contrast dye. This is a fluid they inject into you to make x-rays more detailed. She might have died but being at a hospital they were able to intervene quickly. The ingredient that was the culprit was PEG (Polyethylene Glycol), which is an ingredient in the mRNA jabs.

She will not be getting vaccinated.

'The only reason she knows not to get the jab is because they once put this stuff in her and she almost died. Had she never had the kind of x-ray/scan that required the dye she might have strolled casually into the jab and had the similar life threatening event. Many people don't know they are allergic to these things and there is no effort to screen for any of it. Spray and pray.

Honest question. Since thousands die each year from the flu, why was the flue vaccine never a requirement. For some people, getting the flu is far more deadly to them than getting COVID.

Also, Fauchi himself can't seem to agree with himself most of the time and has come out with so many contradictions, it seems that an awful lot of members on here are putting their faith in a science that even the top man can't even figure out.
Good point, they probably require flu vaccinations, as well.

Unfortunately the flu vaccine is much less effective, because it keeps mutating. It would be much better situation though if we had ~95% of the population get their flu shot every year. Currenly its about 50%.

Not all autoimmune diseases are disqualifers. I have an autoimmune disease and I was the first person in my organization fully vaccinated. We're currently at 100% fully vaccinated staff, including cancers survivors, heart disease patients, pregnant women, stroke survivors, etc. This vaccine is probably safer than the annual flu vaccine.

Plus, you get a mini microchip that allows you to listen to Sirius XM. :hihi:
That's why I said some people. You're one of the lucky ones. Two of my friends can't get it. One has no desire to but the other wants to. I have a lot of friends waiting to get it till it's out of clinical trials and FDA approved. Judging by how low Louisiana vaccine rate is (less than 35%) there are a lot of other people waiting too.

Good point, they probably require flu vaccinations, as well.

Unfortunately the flu vaccine is much less effective, because it keeps mutating. It would be much better situation though if we had ~95% of the population get their flu shot every year. Currenly its about 50%.
But people still get the flu with the shots. Yeah, i am sure you will say that the symptoms are lessened but in the end, each individual should make that choice. Just saw that LA governor would offer $1M lottery for shot takers. Shot for leaked virus is so good but we have to entice you with $1M. Makes sense.

Last edited:
"The serious Version and die?" You do realized the vast majority of deaths from this virus were older population with other underlying health issues right? These guys are athletes who most are in amazing health. Could some of them possibly die from the virus? Of course, but the chances are extremely low. Especially when the overall % chance of death for everyone is already extremely low. This isn't the second coming of the Bubonic Plague, it's pretty much another version of the flu.

These statements also cover most people under 70, not obese, not diabetic etc.

What do you say to the people, and their families, who will unquestionably die, have strokes, paralysis, blindness or neurological damage from the emergency use shot?

This is unquestionably happening. The only thing the data may tell us in retrospect is if it is a few thousands or many more thousands. By the math these events are indeed "rare". if you jab 300 million people and 100,000 have serious life-altering side effects then so what?

Seems not too different from throwing a few people into the volcano so long as it appeases the gods and saves the rest of us.

My wife had a severe anaphylactic reaction to contrast dye. This is a fluid they inject into you to make x-rays more detailed. She might have died but being at a hospital they were able to intervene quickly. The ingredient that was the culprit was PEG (Polyethylene Glycol), which is an ingredient in the mRNA jabs.

She will not be getting vaccinated.

'The only reason she knows not to get the jab is because they once put this stuff in her and she almost died. Had she never had the kind of x-ray/scan that required the dye she might have strolled casually into the jab and had the similar life threatening event. Many people don't know they are allergic to these things and there is no effort to screen for any of it. Spray and pray.

I say 100,000 (a number you pulled out of thin air by invoking ailments that are completely undocumented) is less than ~3.84 million (current estimates for worldwide deaths) and less than ~600,0000 (current estimates for US deaths). The reality though is that, as of now, documented adverse reactions worldwide are barely in the double digits after administering nearly 2 billion doses of multiple vaccines. But by all means keep building that strawman.

I've also already stated there is some number of people with medical conditions that preclude them from being vaccinated, making it all the more important that everyone who can be vaccinated is vaccinated.

But hey, me me me not we we we right? It's not like we live in a society where we all depend on each other in some way or another. Oh wait...

This is crazy with people trying to tell others what to do with their body. I thought it was "your body your choice." Isn't that what they scream at the abortion clinics So what happened to that? Apparently its wrong to tell a women to not to have an abortion, and terminate a potential life , but it's ok to tell everyone, regardless of status, to take an experimental drug? And that's what it Is now. Experimental. It only has emergency use authorization. It is not officially approved for general use. Everyone had the right to make their own choice. If you need it, or want it, go get it. If it works , then you have. Zero things to worry about from anyone that doesn't, and you have zero reason to tell a stranger what to do. It you don't want it for whatever reason, dont get it and take your chances if you're comfortable with one more risk in this game of life. Lots of risks in this game .

I just got my 2nd, nothing to report as far as complications. I get too many upper respiratory issues. A sore arm is all I got. Now I have a friend who took the vaccine and he wound up in hospital and I know someone who caught covid spent 9 months in hospital only to go home for a week and back in hospital and die 9 days later

I’m against vaccines and even I got it. I felt that it would be great to protect myself, others, and I will do whatever it takes to do my part to get this world back to complete normalcy. What would be utterly ridiculous is to fight tooth and nails about not getting it. If someone has a medical condition, then I understand. Religious beliefs, I get that as well. But someone who feels like that violates their “constitutional rights” or whether they just want to take a stance, then I don’t get that at all. I still have a handful of employees that have yet to return to work since March of 2020 bc of “constitutional rights”, but yet they will collect unemployment and use our tax dollars to take “their stance”. Don’t even get me started about what is “utterly ridiculous”!

Last edited:
Then what’s the point of getting vaccinated?
If you get the bug, your immune system can extinguish it, usually in less than 24 hours and before you have any symptoms.

Its not as if the shot puts a force field around your body. The virus can still get in but your body is ready for it.

If you get the bug, your immune system can extinguish it, usually in less than 24 hours and before you have any symptoms.

Its not as if the shot puts a force field around your body. The virus can still get in but your body is ready for it.
Also as a general rule it doesn’t build up enough in your body so that you spread it. It stays too light of an infection to transmit.
But Delta is building. We will see how unvaccinated works this fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom