New video for Heart of the City (Who Dat) dedicated to Drew Brees' record breaking game (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
If anyone remembers the Superbowl season, you remember Heart of the City (Who Dat). Before every game, I make sure to either play the song or watch the video. I did a search today and found a new video with footage from Drew Brees' breaking Marino's record. This is awesome. Just thought I would share it. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Drew Brees breaks record TEAM MF'N "Heart of the City (Who Dat)" - YouTube

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wb9LqAuQuiE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AHHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

For the first time since 2009 I feel "it" again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

START UP THE CHANT AGAIN BREES! That feeling is back baby :)

BTW every football season 3:40-4:00 is my ringtone ;)

Whenever I hear this song I get chills. Its like when I watch the video of Jim Henderson's call during the NFC championship. IT'S GOOD ITS GOOD ITS GOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOD!!!!

Lets go get these Panthers...We can not let up.

@Big Dawg do you think we should rest Brees? or let him play since Brady is close to the record?

Welcome Back "IT", We've missed you......But we knew you couldn't stay away from New Orleans for too long, lol

388137_216574265089484_100002107356367_511243_86300808_n.jpg

By far my favorite saints song. I made sure to buy it off iTunes to support the artist. Starting to get all of those 09 feelings again.

I love this vieo but I think it's missing two plays. One is Jenkins and Harper sacking Cutler and moving like bernie after. The second is Graham crawling towards the end zone and slamming the ball on the goal line. Those would have made this perfect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom