New video of Drew Brees /Katrina dedication airbrushed on Pensacola man's car! (1 Viewer)

OP
OP
robert rivera
Reaction score
Thanks man i put so much time into that painting but its a honor to ride around with Brees on my car and reppin the Saints i wanna put more players on there and the trophy i need another car i got some ideas!

OP
OP
robert rivera
Reaction score
Thanks alot Drew Brees is real inspriration to me .It means alot to see a role model that little kids look up to ,stay humble and set a good example ,its amazing to me how he was used by God with a dislocated arm to come to a destroyed city and help rebuild each other !

SuePrudhomme

All-Pro
Reaction score
You are an incredible artist! If Drew Brees hasn't yet seen your amazing work, I hope he does soon; pretty sure he'd be blown away by your talent. Of course, we're all blown away by his talent, so I'm sure it'd be a mutual admiration thing. :)

Gorgeous work. Gorgeous.

BigSlick

Unit 3000-21 is warming.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Good job man, the background painting of Brees getting walked off with a trashed shoulder is my favorite part. That's for the hard core fans.

saintmdterps

musharain dum-a-doo dum-a-da
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Very nice! I have a 1982 S-10 pickup in need of a paint job, so if you're ever in Maryland...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom