New video of Drew Brees /Katrina dedication airbrushed on Pensacola man's car! (1 Viewer)

Thanks man i put so much time into that painting but its a honor to ride around with Brees on my car and reppin the Saints i wanna put more players on there and the trophy i need another car i got some ideas!

That artwork is very good, especially the pictures of Brees, dead on!

Thanks alot Drew Brees is real inspriration to me .It means alot to see a role model that little kids look up to ,stay humble and set a good example ,its amazing to me how he was used by God with a dislocated arm to come to a destroyed city and help rebuild each other !

Yeah i have it parked most of the time in front of my shop at 4410 n Wst stop by anytime and check it out ,i would like to meet you!

You are an incredible artist! If Drew Brees hasn't yet seen your amazing work, I hope he does soon; pretty sure he'd be blown away by your talent. Of course, we're all blown away by his talent, so I'm sure it'd be a mutual admiration thing. :)

Gorgeous work. Gorgeous.

Good job man, the background painting of Brees getting walked off with a trashed shoulder is my favorite part. That's for the hard core fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom