New Wii Channel! (1 Viewer)

It all depends on tastes. Nintendo has the market cornered on quirky games intended for a younger audience. If that's your thing then Wii is for you. The one great thing Nintendo has done is proven that gamers will flock to inovation and are willing to pay for style over substance. This is a great thing for the medium, because it will force Sony and Microsoft to outdo themselves with their games to keep the pace.

All that said, Nintendo WILL have to upgrade their graphics if they want to compete longterm.

As for myself, as goes SquareEnix, so goes I. Since it appears Final Fantasy 13 will be PS3, then I need a PS3.

Correct me if im wrong, but SquareEnix is already cross platform and rumors stat that FF13 could be multi-platform or the last exclusive game for Sony from Square for FF.

Correct me if im wrong, but SquareEnix is already cross platform and rumors stat that FF13 could be multi-platform or the last exclusive game for Sony from Square for FF.

Last I read there are a few different versions of FF13 and they may have one coming out for Xbox and one for PS3. And Wii is getting other square games such as the newest in the Dragon Quest series and the Chrystal Chronicles.

Final Fantasy 13 will be a three game "Opus" with at least two of the games (Final Fantasy XIII, and Final Fantasy Versus XIII) will be exclusive to the Playstation 3. After that who knows, but you will still require a PS3 if you want to play FF13.

A lot of their other games are going cross platform though. Like the recent news that Dragon Quest 9 will be exclusive to the Nintendo DS, completely skipping the Wii, PS3, and XBox 360. Not really that big a deal as graphics were never DQ's strength.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom