New York Football Giants @ The Cowgirls (1 Viewer)

Like I said, it was like I was watching my beloved Saints, I was so amped at the end. Screw the Cowgirls!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to go rub it in to all my neighbors now. Wish me luck.

You will see less Cowboys crap around town now. :9:

Was Jessica Simpson at the game again? :D

How 'bout dem Cowboys!!! :Bandance:

Congrats to Eli, but I still hate Coughlin.

Is it OK to root for a team, but hate the coach?

Yes, I've done it for the past 5 years(I think that's his tenure). If I am Dallas I am very concerned that this is the second year that Romo comes out hot as S and just fails when it counts. And you can bank on it, when health is low cancer comes out. Dallas is sick and the cancer names TO is going to cause lots of team relation head aches this next week.

And Wade Phillips should be fired, give it to Jason Garrett.

Called my brother in law... He sounded like he was choked up. Two years in a row they were right there and couldnt seal the deal!!! WHOOOOOOO

61woods said that IF the Giants had lost, "The talking-heads will be ALL over Romo's jock this week."

Are you OK with Eli getting the same treatment?

61woods said that IF the Giants had lost, "The talking-heads will be ALL over Romo's jock this week."

Are you OK with Eli getting the same treatment?

The NY as well as National media has been tough on Eli ever since he came into the league and he's had to live up to the highest level of expectation because of his family name. People on this board drop on him every chance they get and I understand why but he never has promoted himself as a future HOF while other around him did. I think he's earn respect until he has a bad game next year(or maybe next week) and people are on his case again.

Who would have thought that the Manning brother to play in the Championship game would be ELI and not Peyt?
Ya'll are right about ROMO, he can't win when it counts!!!

Had the Chargers lost earlier, I can only imagine what the media would be like the rest of this week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom