New York Football Giants @ The Cowgirls (2 Viewers)

Nice runs by Barber. This will be an interesting battle on the ground, with both teams having 2 great backs who bring different skill sets to the table. JJ would have taken that to the house though, Barber has not got the speed. That is why they need Rashard Mendenhall.

IMO, Team makes Coughlin look good. He was fortunate to land that job as they were already talented when he arrived and so far just one playoff win. I was very surprised he was back this year but hey, they are still in it after all.

Nice runs by Barber. This will be an interesting battle on the ground, with both teams having 2 great backs who bring different skill sets to the table. JJ would have taken that to the house though, Barber has not got the speed. That is why they need Rashard Mendenhall.

Barber doesn't need speed, he is the human bowling ball.

I'm not going to take anything away from Bradshaw but this Giant's team has also made Derrick Ward and Reuben Droughns look really good too.

Eli Manning is a new man behind their center. He has focus, he runs his offense effective, and he can read the defeses 10x better.

Eli Manning is starting to mature, he doesn't even look like the same type of QB he was last year.

Is it me, or does Greg Ellis look like Kevin Everett?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom