New York media is delusional (1 Viewer)

Dago

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
They were the ones fueling the Zion getting out of New Orleans from the moment we drafted him and now they are still insisting that we are interested in Durant with a trade involving Brandon Ingram. I would quit on this team if we did that....as I already stated there isn't anything that the Nets would accept that I would be willing to offer for Durant at this point. The chemistry and locker room we achieved last year is special and Ingram has finally embraced a leadership role.

They were the ones fueling the Zion getting out of New Orleans from the moment we drafted him and now they are still insisting that we are interested in Durant with a trade involving Brandon Ingram. I would quit on this team if we did that....as I already stated there isn't anything that the Nets would accept that I would be willing to offer for Durant at this point. The chemistry and locker room we achieved last year is special and Ingram has finally embraced a leadership role.

No kidding. Writer is dumb enough to refer to Herb as a "role player". Those guys/gals just don't give up. Man the compensation they expect us to give is unreal.

Why would anyone want a guy who'd come in, make demands, and if it didn't work, try to force his way out?

B.I. is alright by me. Our young core is as exciting as any in the NBA.

IMO... BI is a younger version of KD with just a little less range and less chance of getting injured... makes no sense.
Plus BI is still improving. Assuming average health thru his career BI still has years of playing at an All Star level

And still more

And if you look at the numbers (last couple seasons), I wouldn't trade BI for Durant straight up...in fact BI is better defensively although lags a little offensively (while playing less minutes per game). When you factor in age likely health, amd that BI loves it in New Orleans, I wouldn't do it.

And still more

And if you look at the numbers (last couple seasons), I wouldn't trade BI for Durant straight up...in fact BI is better defensively although lags a little offensively (while playing less minutes per game). When you factor in age likely health, amd that BI loves it in New Orleans, I wouldn't do it.

I had no idea about that defensive comparison. BI is already a better defender and is just going to continue to get better.

The Pels would have to be idiots to make that deal.

There is no insider info in the article, it's basically wishing. I'd want BI too if I were them.
Obviously, the Pels would be out of the mind to trade their most important player for the chaos of KD.

BI just had a damn near historic (however short) playoff run of 27/6/6 on 48/41/83 shooting. He was THAT man.

Meanwhile Kevin Durant looked lost, frustrated, and frankly over the hill against the Celtics and Tatum.

Why the hell would the Pels trade for that?

I dunno nothing about nothing but even I know this would be dumb. I am hoping that this is the media trying to speak something inane into existence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom