New york ready to invade new orleans!!! (2 Viewers)

With the 100 new threads started today can we just start on that says, "Jet Fan vs Giants Fan" and let these two have it out. This has to be one of the funniest threads I have seen in months.

Originally Posted by GIANT FAN
Jets suck!!!

Originally Posted by jetsknicks1
Your mama!!!

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

The giants/jets games will truly define how good of a team New Orleans is this year,That said WHIP THARE BUTTS BUT GOOD!

I'm a die hard GIANT FAN(bleeds blue)coming in for the BIG game on the 19th.You guys have been the most impressive opponent we will have faced this year ,and i feel this could very well be a preview of the NFC CHAMPIONSHIP game!!(Giants 5-0 vs Saints 4-0)This game i feel will be a shoot-out could hit 70 total pts!!unfortunatly for us we will be without Phillips(out for the season)and the rest of our secondary is......well not very good.More on my team later it's still early and you guys have a tough Jet team coming in first(GO SAINTS)
Now for the Jets: Pros solid defence with good to better than average players along the line and in the secondary.If the Jets are able pressure Brees it could be a long day,with time i think brees will pick em apart screens and short passes.The long ball could be tough to achieve with revis out there and I'm hoping this is where Brees experience will payoff.
Cons:Jets recievers and o-line.It's only my oppion but when a Jet fan says the Saints are SOFT!!What would they call their own recievers?(MUSH,JELLO)Why else would they have been trying to get Marshell or Crabtree?Add in Rookie Q-back Sanchez playing in dome (noise factor)and I predict turn overs may be the deciding factor Saints win 24-20
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR WIN!!!!

Classy post Giants fan. Your city has a lot to cheer for this year with the Yankees, Giants and Jets on track for great seasons. I can only imagine what it's like because we go ape s**t when the Hornets and especially our Saints are winning. Imagine having three winning teams in the same city?!?!?!?

Now, to the Saints. No team, and I repeat, no team will able the beat the Saints when they are hitting on all cylinders on offense. It's not homerism, it's a fact. We have entirely too many weapons to plan for. The Saints offense makes their opponent defend every blade of grass. There's no such thing as a shutdown corner when lined up against Drew Brees. He can throw on anyone.
We seem to have developed a top 10 defense as well to go along with a very potent offense. Our front four(DE's) has finally gotten the memo that it is ok to hit the QB before he throws the ball. Vilma is money in the middle. Our OLB's are very good in coverage and can blitz on any given play. The biggest improvement from last year to this year is by far the secondary. Greer and Porter are on pace to have pro-bowl caliber years. Our safety's are ball hawks (Sharper) and head hunters (Harper)

In closing, can we be beaten, sure. Any given Sunday or Monday, but not if we play our game. We are 3-0 with 4 of our next 5 games at home. I totally expect this team not to beat themselves and stay focused. That does not bode well for any of our opponents remaining on our schedule. Good luck to your team and have fun in NOLA!

As usual typical cowgirl oops.....Jet/met whiner always shooting off their whining mouths after they lose and/or fall short of making the playoffs.Your just jealous that the tri-state area will have more Saint supporters than your crash and burn Jets.This THREAD was started for the support of TWO UNDEFEATED TEAMS PLAYING ON 10/18 (GIANTS,SAINTS)my appoligy's for hurting(LOL)you with the truth.MIdol will help your CRAMPS!!!.geezz!!

Are you Artie Lange? (Howard Stern show reference for those who don't know) This is hilarious. Sounds just like Artie when he rags on BaBaBooey for being a Met/Jet fan. Those two are LOL funny!

Giants Fan, our win last week against the Bills was the most dominant that we've had since we ***** slapped you in the Meadowlands in 2006. You gonna get a snap on our side of the 50 this time? I'll be there along with you to see so. Bring it.

Lee Newell:Thanks for the compliment(classy post Giant fan)First off we don't trash talk ,neither does our team unlike others we know(Cowboys,Jets,Eagles)For any of you guys that that made the road trip to Philly and witnessed their obnoxious fans, well I can only tell you that had this game been played here you would swear you were still in Philly.Same color uniforms,same drunken TROLLS!!Speaking of trolls I didn't trash the Jets actually I might have actually paid them a few COMPLIMENTS but I guess words with 10 or more letters is beyond his/her intelect.Post an address and I'll send you a dictionary(Webster),And if you really..really..behave I'll send you a dvd from the last GIANT SUPER BOWL.It just might make you feel like A WINNER.. NAH..IF YOU GUYS EVER WON ANYTHING UNDER EVERY 20 YEARS YOU WOULDN'T KNOW HOW TO ACT.. OR WOULD YOU??..WOULD YOU? GOOOOOOOOOOO SAINTS!!!!!!!!

I don't believe any Jet fan was on here shooting off their mouths, it was actually you. Go back to drinking your Natural Light in a can and your bag of pork rinds and come back when your team is actually playing. It doesn't suprise me at all that you know what's good for cramps, you probably strained your euteris when you hit all those exclamation points.

Hey I like Natty light & hot pork skins.

Welcome GIANT FAN. Please bring her to the game...kthx.

giants-fan.jpg

:hihi: I never get to watch 2 fans of opposing teams go at it on SR. This is fun! Keep it coming fellas!

Yeah. This is a first for me too. Quite amusing. Maybe we should go to the Giants board and start ripping on dallas sometime.

I agree with the screens and short passes. I expect Bush out of the slot and Shockey to abuse the Jets' LB's all day. Then once they decide to try to bring some help Brees will go over the top on them. If they think Nickle or Dime will help out then we will ram the ball down their throats with the run.

This

Zatsnzapps..Nice shot of one of our many HOT FANS...Good news/bad news: The good: she will be at the g
AAAADBt8RTAAAAAAAAw1lA.jpg
ame 10/18...The BAD:This is what your getting this sunday.

Posters from the visiting teams are polite, intelligent and classy.
Two opposing teams going at each other on a thread?
Saints 3 - 0. 3rd in Power Rankings.
NFL helps raise awareness for breast cancer research.
Panthers are 0 - 3.

I'm lacing up my ice skates. Hell has surely frozen over.

Zatsnzapps..Nice shot of one of our many HOT FANS...Good news/bad news: The good: she will be at the g
AAAADBt8RTAAAAAAAAw1lA.jpg
ame 10/18...The BAD:This is what your getting this sunday.

:lol::lol::lol: OMG! I freaking love this comedy! Do you guys go at it like this all the time?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom