FAQ >>>Newer Members... Please Read<<< (1 Viewer)

Just joined myself. I'm here because my hometown team decided to leave us in the dust. I chose the Saints because I love the city and people of New Orleans. I'm proud to follow this team and be as loyal as I was to my former team.

Just joined myself. I'm here because my hometown team decided to leave us in the dust. I chose the Saints because I love the city and people of New Orleans. I'm proud to follow this team and be as loyal as I was to my former team.

Welcome aboard and sorry to hear about your home team. We love our Saints win or lose but we hope the next 2-3 years are some of the finest! :9:

D) Don't be a troll (
poke.gif
) or an instigator. This board is for CIVIL and INTELLIGENT discussion and debate. It is also a family board, and we've been deleting quite a few suggestive photos and provocative avatars of late.

I) Those that we find to be generally confrontational, antagonistic, rude, crude, racist, threatening, abrasive or or just plain mean will all have their posting permissions severely limited or removed completely, and perhaps WITHOUT WARNING.

These two things above are related to an increasing creeping annoyance I have seen on this saints forum. It is starting to happen more and more often and honestly it is kind of gross.

If a person makes a post of a topic about a woman saying something (positive) about the saints in some way it seems like 75% of the comments in the topic are about her LOOKS and not about anything she has said in regards to the saints.

"she is hot" "would bang" etc. And frankly I see a lot of rules discouraging certain OTHER behavior (as in example D & I above) which are frowned upon greatly... but nothing about lewd comments reducing women to nothing but sexual objects.

None of those types of comments have anything to do with the topic or what the woman has said in regards to the Saints... yet each and every time a person posts a topic about a woman saying something about the saints theres always many who have to give their opinion about her looks.

I guess the rules changed about veiled profanity, which was not allowed. Now the majority of threads have at least one commenter talking about shirt or fork or AF, etc. This has taken some of the joy out of board participation for me.

I guess the rules changed about veiled profanity, which was not allowed. Now the majority of threads have at least one commenter talking about shirt or fork or AF, etc. This has taken some of the joy out of board participation for me.

Rules were softened just a tad regarding that. A profanity filter was added that changes any attempts at blatant profanity to words like fork, shirt, etc. Apparently, the members thought that was funny, and decided to have fun with it. I don't particularly like that. And we still don't allow thinly veiled profanity, like f**k and sh*t for example.

I am sure that some people don't like it. You are the first to take issue. My response to that is that making everyone happy is impossible here, so we do the best that we can to make most members happy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom