>>>Newer Members... Please Read<<< (1 Viewer)

Thanks. I'm just curious because I started a thread called "Banter" and figured people would have good stories but I won't bother to do so as it doesn't necessarily fulfill any of the guidelines.

I need help...I've enjoyed just reading about our 'beloved' Saints from all the True Fans...'67 to present; I've followed each and every yard (gain and loss) and rejoiced/cried from far corners of the world; but MONDAY NIGHT THE 24th was right up there (for me) with Dempsey's 63 yrdr' and the post-katrina DOMEHOMECOMING...I'm old now and slightly confused about all the 'Site' rules; but would love some simplification so that I might participate in the forum with less typing...anybody out there for dennydee?

Don't insult, don't curse. Remember that children read the board. Use informative subject lines in your posts, and try not to post one-liners as your only content (for the first post).

The easiest way (for me) was to join into the ongoing conversations. Take it slowly and read much. You'll get a feel for how this place operates.
Sounds like you've seen it all. Share with us, please.

Adrus - just for 100% clarification, you dont want us to use words like " shirtz or arse?" Just use ****? Is that correct? Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom