>>>Newer Members... Please Read<<< (1 Viewer)

No smack talk? We may lose some people from that one.

From your lips to God's ears! :) Wouldn't it be great if people read the TOS and posted accordingly and there would be no need for mods? Never having to edit out profanity. Never having to ban someone? There are a million different boards out there, each with its own way of doing things. Those who love smack can find that type of board, I'm sure.

Note to smackers: Please save everyone involved time and energy by NOT trying to push the limits here. Thanks!

When other members see these guidelines being violated they should report them to a moderator, correct?

Absolutely right. ALL reported posts are addressed and removed or dealt with if the mods/admins find that action is needed.

Thanks for bringing that up, Rugger. :9:

saintcool13 said:
No smack talk? We may lose some people from that one.

This site is a bit different than most and isn't for everyone. If folks want smack talk there are plenty of places out there for that kind of thing. If they want good, solid football discussion - done with respect - then this is the place.

Last edited:
Absolutely right. ALL reported posts are addressed and removed or dealt with if the mods/admins find that action is needed.

Thanks for bringing that up, Rugger. :9:

This site is a bit different than most and isn't for everyone. If folks want smack talk there are plenty of places out there for that kind of thing. If they want good, solid football discussion - done with respect - then this is the place.

And our mods work FAST...I read a post yesterday that was only minutes old, and was pretty awful. I clicked to report it and *poof*, it was already gone.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: : Mods!!!

Well, I'm sure I'll be using that feature at some point. I like this site because on any given day I can find a civil discussion, but every once in a while some smack talkers show up. Good to know it's not allowed.

HOW TO USE THE SEARCH FEATURE: Click on the search option at the top right of any page. A window will pop up. Type in any key word of the thought you are considering making a new thread about. For example, if you are about to make a new thread about the SAINTS/STEELERS HALL OF FAME GAME, then type in the words SAINTS/STEELERS HALL OF FAME GAME. Guess what, any threads about that topic will pop up. It's amazing. How do you think I found this thread?

I am definitely not innocent. I have been modded (perhaps today even). To take a line from

'O Brother, Where Art Thou': "it's the straight and narrow from here on out". Thanks SR,

no More Mac trollery either. Sorry

Someone should turn Andrus in for posting off-topic in the SSF. :D

New to the board but just wanted to stop by and say congrats on the win against Seattle...you guys were looking like last years team...keep it up...

cpf

Broken rules

I just left another message board because the rules were being broken and the mods would do nothing..I got sick and tired of being called names and ridiculed on a Saints message board from outsiders..The mods decided to take the side of the perpetrator rather than me the guy who had been there for 3 years posting there and knew everyone pretty well.I am very upset over this cause I made some great friends there.Hopefully I can establish myself here as an informative,friendly and opinionated poster.Thanks to the powers that be for allowing my registration to go through..I look forward to chit-chatting with my fellow Saints fans..

Is "bumping" threads strictly prohibited? Are there any guidelines?

Not strictly prohibited. When the older thread is pertinent and/or germane to a current discussion or situation it can be bumped. What we are trying to avoid is bumping for the sake of bumping or bumping as a means of calling out a member.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom