News and Notes from Rotoworld (1 Viewer)

I read about those 3 kids by 3 baby moms (possibly 4 kids by 4 baby moms) thats a BIG READ FLAG if you ask me....he may not be Pac Man, but those are moral concerns along with character concerns....wont stop him from being drafted though, but jeez....

He's not very bright. But, he can run a mean sweep.

Famous college players need to realize that they are like a lottery for someone to have their kid. Matt Leinart found that out.

For McFadden, at least three kids already, that's like licking your finger and keep touching a light outlet. You think you'd eventually learn from the experience.

I read about those 3 kids by 3 baby moms (possibly 4 kids by 4 baby moms) thats a BIG READ FLAG if you ask me....he may not be Pac Man, but those are moral concerns along with character concerns....wont stop him from being drafted though, but jeez....

Clearly he show poor decision making, but I am not really worried about that for a runningback (as far as on the field). If he were playing QB I would be concerned, but I would not pass on DMAC because he does not know how to strap it up.

The Rock Hill Herald confirms that free agent DeShaun Foster is close to signing a deal with the 49ers.
It sounds like the deal will be announced before the free agency period, maybe as soon as Tuesday. ESPN's John Clayton originally reported it Monday.

Have fun in Martz' offense playing behind Gore. Seems like he could find a better opportunity somewhere else.

Another dumb player. wow 3 kids 3 moms. when he is in the huddle they tell him run left, run right, run up the middle, or pass the ball.

here is an example
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1F4W0R1Zr_8&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1F4W0R1Zr_8&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Have fun in Martz' offense playing behind Gore. Seems like he could find a better opportunity somewhere else.

This is good news hopefully S.F. will spend legitimate cap space so they don't try to hand Briggs a blank check.

Foster is a crappy RB who isn't a good reciever either. He probably didn't get that many offers. He has no value except as a backup. He probably figures the chances of Gore getting hurt are good.

Foster is a crappy RB who isn't a good reciever either. He probably didn't get that many offers. He has no value except as a backup. He probably figures the chances of Gore getting hurt are good.

I hope he likes to block. Martz hardly ever runs the ball.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom