News from An inside source. (1 Viewer)

Don't be alarmed, we are not joining the Saints and Saint Time Tebow. Buddy inside says a letter was sent to all other 31 teams from Tebow's camp addressing wether he would be traded or released and his plans. He plans on widening his array of positional ability. Any team who is willing to take a chance will see Tebow play any position he is asked. If released, Tebow plans to have a pro-day type workout well he will run drills for different positons including QB, TE, and P (punter one shocked me). When the subject came up to Sean Payton, he made it very clear they would not send anyone to any pro-day workout and that he wasnt interested in the baggage that comes with Tebow. Buddy says Payton then went on a 10 minute rant about building an "06" team with hard workers, sound tacklers, and fundamentally good football players who have a history of staying heathly (doesnt look good for Jarvis Jones).

If it's accurate, if gives us a real good idea of where SP's head is at in terms of approaching the 2013 season. thx

While I would NEVER want the ball out of Brees' hands, I would really like to see what kind of stuff Sean Payton could draw up for someone like Tebow.

I don't even think that is legal. If you are under contract with a team I don't think you can just send out a memo to the 31 other teams letting them know of your availability and skills. Could you imagine if every player under contract was allowed to do this? Reverse tampering?

I don't even think that is legal. If you are under contract with a team I don't think you can just send out a memo to the 31 other teams letting them know of your availability and skills. Could you imagine if every player under contract was allowed to do this? Reverse tampering?

The way the OP is worded, it says it came from Tebow's camp, which likely means it was his agent/agency. It is illegal unless the team a player is under contract with grants him permission to seek a trade with another team. That being the case, I can't imagine any scenario where he doesn't have the Jets' blessing to seek employment elsewhere.

I have an inside source too. My buddy says Loomis and Payton have both confirmed through multiple sources that they will eat well today

If it's not news from a janitor then I'm not interested. :hihi:

This has to be a pre April Fools joke. There also exploring bringing Deuce out of retirement. The season cant start soon enough. Over the speculation threads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom