News from An inside source. (1 Viewer)

subzer0

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Don't be alarmed, we are not joining the Saints and Saint Time Tebow. Buddy inside says a letter was sent to all other 31 teams from Tebow's camp addressing wether he would be traded or released and his plans. He plans on widening his array of positional ability. Any team who is willing to take a chance will see Tebow play any position he is asked. If released, Tebow plans to have a pro-day type workout well he will run drills for different positons including QB, TE, and P (punter one shocked me). When the subject came up to Sean Payton, he made it very clear they would not send anyone to any pro-day workout and that he wasnt interested in the baggage that comes with Tebow. Buddy says Payton then went on a 10 minute rant about building an "06" team with hard workers, sound tacklers, and fundamentally good football players who have a history of staying heathly (doesnt look good for Jarvis Jones).

I have an inside source too. My buddy says Loomis and Payton have both confirmed through multiple sources that they will eat well today

I don't get the point of posting this.

Hey, Tebow is available. Hey, Sean Payton isn't remotely interested.

The sky is also blue.

Don't be alarmed, we are not joining the Saints and Saint Time Tebow. Buddy inside says a letter was sent to all other 31 teams from Tebow's camp addressing wether he would be traded or released and his plans. He plans on widening his array of positional ability. Any team who is willing to take a chance will see Tebow play any position he is asked. If released, Tebow plans to have a pro-day type workout well he will run drills for different positons including QB, TE, and P (punter one shocked me). When the subject came up to Sean Payton, he made it very clear they would not send anyone to any pro-day workout and that he wasnt interested in the baggage that comes with Tebow. Buddy says Payton then went on a 10 minute rant about building an "06" team with hard workers, sound tacklers, and fundamentally good football players who have a history of staying heathly (doesnt look good for Jarvis Jones).

Tell your buddy that the Saints have a history of ferretting out persons within the organization that take info outside. To the point that they will mfg information to determine who this person is ( one tactic went public ). But they tend to keep things in house.

If you are going to put your buddy in jeopardy of possibly losing his job, then I would suggest waiting to post information that is HIGHLY unknown. That way, when he gets the axe, at least he broke a real story. Not some drivel about Tebow.

Personally, I would not be posting every little thing this guy tells you since one item may be told to him on purpose.

Either way, if you would like to know things prior to the general public/media, thats cool. I just would advise some sort of priority...what really needs to be said versus some things that just arent important. ( like the above info ).

just an fyi.

Don't be alarmed, but a noob with zer0 credibility won't get a lot of bites with a post like this. It's obvious that Tim Tebow would be willing to play any position asked. The man loves the game. He's a good football player. He's not a QB. It seems that maybe he's come to the realization that he's not going to be viewed as one. Of course he's keeping his name out there. He's got to have faith, after all. Will the Saints be interested? Not on a bet. Payton does his best to keep the focus on game preparation. Tebow (with his legions of faithful supporters) is the antithesis of that.

Pass.

Maybe Mike Smith in atl will bite though?......

i know players and agents talk illegally to other teams but sending out a letter to 31 teams.... why send a illegal paper trail to the entire NFL? Or did the Jets give his agent permission to do this?

He has Patriot written all over him if he doesn't play QB for Jacksonville. Bill B likes him and knows how to handle any controversy.

This is the third thread you've started claiming to have inside info. Until you can verify where you get this info you should stop.

Edit: honestly if this was sent to every team, a real insider would be reporting it and not someone who just created an account less than a month ago.

i know players and agents talk illegally to other teams but sending out a letter to 31 teams.... why send a illegal paper trail to the entire NFL? Or did the Jets give his agent permission to do this?

Yeah. I would think if tebows agent got permission to send this out to 31 teams, this would be all over ESPN. I mean, its tebow and the jets. They love talking about both.

Hmm, kinda tough on the OP. I for one found this post mildly interesting, particularly the 2006 team mentality part. Yes we have heard it all before but hell, it's the offseason. Trivial inside information trumps scrolling around waiting for Asumugha to sign.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom