News piece on Pat fans.

whiteboycarl

Pro-Bowler
VIP Contributor
Ratings
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aFxVsZ2uCZQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aFxVsZ2uCZQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

kevison

No talent ***-clown
Ratings
am I the only one that wanted to see perfection?
No. Part of me wanted them to win to shut up Mercury Morris et al. However, I am very glad Eli won.
I guess we'll all have to deal with those old farts trying to drag down every team that wins its first 10-12 games until someone finally closes the deal.

Banned #12

bop

Very Banned
Ratings
No. Part of me wanted them to win to shut up Mercury Morris et al. However, I am very glad Eli won.
I guess we'll all have to deal with those old farts trying to drag down every team that wins its first 10-12 games until someone finally closes the deal.
Just think though, 20 or so years and all the 72 Dolphins will likely be gone, but if the Pats had won we'd be putting up with them for the rest of our lives.

dninc

Super Forum Fanatic
Just think though, 20 or so years and all the 72 Dolphins will likely be gone, but if the Pats had won we'd be putting up with them for the rest of our lives.
Wow, thats something to think about actually.. Don't think i can handle a picture perfect patriots era with the way those fans act sometimes.

At least Dolphins fans have their heads out of the clouds by now.

stunpals

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Ratings
The reporter is hot. She should do the weather. 35 seconds and she squeezed in 4 'uhs and ums'

saintsfan342000

The Voice of Reason
VIP Contributor
Ratings
am I the only one that wanted to see perfection?
No man I'm with you. In fact I'm still bummed that they lost, because I don't think we'll ever see 16-0 again, or at least not for another 35 years, and because I know Cowboy fans hate the Patriots because they think the Pats are encroaching on their legacy (3 in 4 yrs).

I'm not angry that the Giants won, but I am disappointed the Pats couldn't do it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0
Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Pelicans RSS News Feeds 0