Newspaper help (1 Viewer)

TarHeelSaint

Practice Squad
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hey there fellow saints fans...after watching last nights game made me recall how great it felt few years ago the day after the superbowl. Living in upstate NY i have limited access to saints info. I recently had the local newspaper I saved after the superbowl and had it framed. I would love to get a copy of the new orleans paper from that day also the paper with Amen and Drew on tbe cover....if anyone has a copy i would be happy to pay for the paper (within reason) and shipping..please pm if you can help a saints fan in NY out!

Living in upstate NY, I get all of the most important Saints information from Saintsreport.com. :mwink:

I know you can at least buy copies of the front page and the front of the sports section on the TP website. I don't know if you can get a copy of the whole paper though.

Good luck, the newspaper isn't doing so hot these days for business...I should know, I have spent 7 years in it and it saddens me where I live the paper is becoming a thing of the past.

I'd be glad to send you my copy. Just pay postage. PM me

Thanks guys! I now have some options!! Iknew if i asked here i could get the help i needed. I have been on this site for years and get all my Saints info here i just dont post much. My wife had the local paper framed for me this past month and it is great i wanted to add the new orlenas paper to the collection. Thanks again for the help and advice

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom