Next 8 games. All are very winable by this team (1 Viewer)

OldKennerfan

Reaction score
I think they all can be won by this team if they play like yesterday, and or like they played against Atlanta. However I think they might go 5-3 on the rest of the year.

My toss-up games are:pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Carolina

My should wins: San Francisco, Washington, Dallas (T.O. will be T.O and Glenn will be Glenn..I think the "D" can get to Romeo or Romo and 1 mistake like against Washinton and Saint's win)

My loss: N.Y. Giants ...I just think they are going to be the best team all around that the Saints will play all year.

I'm saying this team should end up around 10-6 but I would hope no less then 9-7

Super Dad

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I think the best way to look at this is their are no should wins. The biggest game of the year will be when we play the Giants. If we win that game we will virtually lock up home field advantage. I know the Bears but I think they will have a few losses by the end of the season.

Pitt- W Just a feeling after the way they been playing
Cinn & Atl- I think we win one of these 2
49ers- W Gotta beat the teams that you have more talent than
Boys-W Peytons old team trust he will be ready
Skins- W Out of it by know and looking to get through the season
Giants- ? I think this gets moved to Sun night game
Carolina- L I think we will be able to rest players in this game

NOVASaint

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think we played the low expectation game in the first half of the season, and we nearly went 7-1, with only Baltimore truly putting us down, and we stank up the field on that game. I think now if we don't do better than 10-6, then we'll have had a collapse of some sort, either due to injuries, or almost unthinkable, a string of games with no discipline and bad play.

daybreaker

STH since 2006
Reaction score
Pitt - Win. The defense isnt that great, and we have a habit of at least winning shootouts against teams with good offenses/average defenses

Cinn & Atl - I agree with crogers that we'll probably only take one of these games... I'm going 70% that it'll be the Atlanta one we lose

49ers- W. We should finally get to see a blowout in the dome. Because if we lose this game, we might not make the playoffs.

Cowboys & Skins - Again, I think we only win one out of these two, likely the Washington game. Cowboys may be too much for us on the road.

Giants -L, They look really good, and have a good defense. So far, the only two team to beat us have have good defenses.

Panthers- toss-up.... I hope we win because by my predictions, we'll be 10-5 by this point, and I'd like 11 wins, plus, I'll be in the dome, and if they move this to Sunday night, it would just be awesome. If we lose, we'll still be 10-6, and likely make the playoffs anyway.

I see at least one out of the NYG, Atlanta, and Panthers games being moved to Sunday night. My guess is the NYG one, since its a New York home game, larger market, etc.

Saint Snide

All-Pro
Reaction score
i think this team will be pumped for the giants game. i dont expect anything less than a Win.

However the most important game of the season is always the next game, and thats the steelers. If the saints take care of business they will have home field advantage.

MoJoMan

Reaction score
Pitt - Win. What a bunch of losers.
Cinn - Win. What have they ever done?
Atl - Win. Most overrated team ever.
49ers - Win. We owed these guys for years.
Cowboys - Win. Parcells is washed up.
Skins - Win.
Giants - Win.
Panthers - Win.

Home Field Advantage. 1st round loss. Well it is the Saints after all.

BrettsSaints

Reaction score
Pitt - Win. What a bunch of losers.
Cinn - Win. What have they ever done?
Atl - Win. Most overrated team ever.
49ers - Win. We owed these guys for years.
Cowboys - Win. Parcells is washed up.
Skins - Win.
Giants - Win.
Panthers - Win.

Home Field Advantage. 1st round loss. Well it is the Saints after all.

Fix the first round loss, with a buy, then win the SB:9:

StRonaldo

Pro Armchair QB
Reaction score
Cinny and the Giants are the ones i see as losses
Carolina tweaked by us and now have to come to our house
Atl is pickin to lose to Saints on there boards
$9ers andRedskins no worryies
Cowboys just to hard to tell looks like the loves leavin for Owens, with two important drops yesterday

pancho

Superbowl by '08
Reaction score
I don't know how anyone can accurately predict NFL games. Oakland wins 2 in a row, Detroit beats Atlanta, etc.

We are capable of winning each game and losing each game, it depends mostly on who makes the least amount of mistakes. Obviously it is more complicated than that, but we are capable of having 5 turnovers and losing to SF by 2 TD's.

msusaintsfan

All-Pro & Resident Ninja
Reaction score
Diamondhead, MS via Houston, Tx, via Starkville, M
Well everyone of these games could be a win for us. The thing to remember is you have to take one game at a time and the only one I care about now is the game next week at Pittsburgh.

We have to get pressure on Big Ben and rattle him into throwing bad passes. Pittsburgh is playing for respect and any slim chance of at least finishing at .500 on the season, this is going to be a tough game for us I think. After this week then I'll worry about the following one.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Pitt - ? - What worries me is they have been losing on turnovers but we don't create a lot of turnovers. If Pitt doesn't turn the ball over so much their a playoff team. Will we actually take the ball away when they make mistakes?

Cinn - Win. Highly over rated by many. We will rattle off those 8-9 minute drives I love watching against these guys.

Atl - Win. We will be pumped for this and our anti-Vick gameplan worked to perfection.

49ers - Win. They just aren't good.

Cowboys - Win. They make mistakes... we don't.

Skins - Win - See Cowboys

Giants - Loss - Running game and defense too good. This will be a lot like the ravens game.

Panthers - Win. Honestly we're better than them. They won't beat us again.

shrike3000

Holding Out of TC
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know how anyone can accurately predict NFL games. Oakland wins 2 in a row, Detroit beats Atlanta, etc.

We are capable of winning each game and losing each game, it depends mostly on who makes the least amount of mistakes. Obviously it is more complicated than that, but we are capable of having 5 turnovers and losing to SF by 2 TD's.
+1,000 Agreement.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I know this will sound like coach Payton talking... but...

the biggest game of the year is the one that we're playing next!

Looking beyond that can be deadly for any NFL team. :eek:

FLSaintzFan

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
The Giants game will be a game of revenge for last seasons "home" game. I see it as being a close game, and Carney winning it in the end. Saints players and fans were belittled at that game last season, and we'll make them pay this year.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints stumble but still own NFC South lead after Week 2; here's what to know, what's next Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas better play next weekend Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
El Caliente Can we clean things up before next week? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13
Did I hear right? Mike Tirico Calling our game next week on SNF Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
Who is Saints' next man up if Michael Thomas sits? Here are 4 options, and 1 wild card Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Any Saints Fans going to Vegas next weekend ? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33
Good thing we play our next game on a Monday Night Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
Walker: 2 games in, Saints make it clear they have ways to go to reach Super Bowl dreams Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Update: Cantrell allows High School Football to start with some fans @ games. Still no word on Saints Games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
FOX Sports New Orleans to re-air 2020 Saints games starting Week 2 vs. Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 2 late games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 2 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the Saints are handling road games in 2020: 'Buyouts' of most hotels, more buses than usual Saints RSS News Feeds 0
KingNene The Saints focus on Special Teams wins them ball games. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
whodatsay Saints Saints games to replay on Bounce Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5
Saint Jack Best Opening Day Games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Taker597 Offensive line didn't get 4 preseason games to gel and missing its 1st round rookie. Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 37
Saints' streak of holding running backs to less than 100 yards now at 44 games Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Week 1 early games open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Bill Question Will (or Should) our home games start the same? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
where yat brah Watch Party--Bucs and Packers games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12
Krodwhodat One inch from putting 40 on a very good D Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 33