Next 8 games. All are very winable by this team (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I think they all can be won by this team if they play like yesterday, and or like they played against Atlanta. However I think they might go 5-3 on the rest of the year.

My toss-up games are:pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Carolina

My should wins: San Francisco, Washington, Dallas (T.O. will be T.O and Glenn will be Glenn..I think the "D" can get to Romeo or Romo and 1 mistake like against Washinton and Saint's win)

My loss: N.Y. Giants ...I just think they are going to be the best team all around that the Saints will play all year.

I'm saying this team should end up around 10-6 but I would hope no less then 9-7

I think the best way to look at this is their are no should wins. The biggest game of the year will be when we play the Giants. If we win that game we will virtually lock up home field advantage. I know the Bears but I think they will have a few losses by the end of the season.

Pitt- W Just a feeling after the way they been playing
Cinn & Atl- I think we win one of these 2
49ers- W Gotta beat the teams that you have more talent than
Boys-W Peytons old team trust he will be ready
Skins- W Out of it by know and looking to get through the season
Giants- ? I think this gets moved to Sun night game
Carolina- L I think we will be able to rest players in this game

I think we played the low expectation game in the first half of the season, and we nearly went 7-1, with only Baltimore truly putting us down, and we stank up the field on that game. I think now if we don't do better than 10-6, then we'll have had a collapse of some sort, either due to injuries, or almost unthinkable, a string of games with no discipline and bad play.

Pitt - Win. The defense isnt that great, and we have a habit of at least winning shootouts against teams with good offenses/average defenses

Cinn & Atl - I agree with crogers that we'll probably only take one of these games... I'm going 70% that it'll be the Atlanta one we lose

49ers- W. We should finally get to see a blowout in the dome. Because if we lose this game, we might not make the playoffs.

Cowboys & Skins - Again, I think we only win one out of these two, likely the Washington game. Cowboys may be too much for us on the road.

Giants -L, They look really good, and have a good defense. So far, the only two team to beat us have have good defenses.

Panthers- toss-up.... I hope we win because by my predictions, we'll be 10-5 by this point, and I'd like 11 wins, plus, I'll be in the dome, and if they move this to Sunday night, it would just be awesome. If we lose, we'll still be 10-6, and likely make the playoffs anyway.

I see at least one out of the NYG, Atlanta, and Panthers games being moved to Sunday night. My guess is the NYG one, since its a New York home game, larger market, etc.

i think this team will be pumped for the giants game. i dont expect anything less than a Win.

However the most important game of the season is always the next game, and thats the steelers. If the saints take care of business they will have home field advantage.

Pitt - Win. What a bunch of losers.
Cinn - Win. What have they ever done?
Atl - Win. Most overrated team ever.
49ers - Win. We owed these guys for years.
Cowboys - Win. Parcells is washed up.
Skins - Win.
Giants - Win.
Panthers - Win.

Home Field Advantage. 1st round loss. Well it is the Saints after all.

Pitt - Win. What a bunch of losers.
Cinn - Win. What have they ever done?
Atl - Win. Most overrated team ever.
49ers - Win. We owed these guys for years.
Cowboys - Win. Parcells is washed up.
Skins - Win.
Giants - Win.
Panthers - Win.

Home Field Advantage. 1st round loss. Well it is the Saints after all.

Fix the first round loss, with a buy, then win the SB:9:

Cinny and the Giants are the ones i see as losses
Carolina tweaked by us and now have to come to our house
Atl is pickin to lose to Saints on there boards
$9ers andRedskins no worryies
Cowboys just to hard to tell looks like the loves leavin for Owens, with two important drops yesterday

I don't know how anyone can accurately predict NFL games. Oakland wins 2 in a row, Detroit beats Atlanta, etc.

We are capable of winning each game and losing each game, it depends mostly on who makes the least amount of mistakes. Obviously it is more complicated than that, but we are capable of having 5 turnovers and losing to SF by 2 TD's.

Well everyone of these games could be a win for us. The thing to remember is you have to take one game at a time and the only one I care about now is the game next week at Pittsburgh.

We have to get pressure on Big Ben and rattle him into throwing bad passes. Pittsburgh is playing for respect and any slim chance of at least finishing at .500 on the season, this is going to be a tough game for us I think. After this week then I'll worry about the following one.

Pitt - ? - What worries me is they have been losing on turnovers but we don't create a lot of turnovers. If Pitt doesn't turn the ball over so much their a playoff team. Will we actually take the ball away when they make mistakes?

Cinn - Win. Highly over rated by many. We will rattle off those 8-9 minute drives I love watching against these guys.

Atl - Win. We will be pumped for this and our anti-Vick gameplan worked to perfection.

49ers - Win. They just aren't good.

Cowboys - Win. They make mistakes... we don't.

Skins - Win - See Cowboys

Giants - Loss - Running game and defense too good. This will be a lot like the ravens game.

Panthers - Win. Honestly we're better than them. They won't beat us again.

I don't know how anyone can accurately predict NFL games. Oakland wins 2 in a row, Detroit beats Atlanta, etc.

We are capable of winning each game and losing each game, it depends mostly on who makes the least amount of mistakes. Obviously it is more complicated than that, but we are capable of having 5 turnovers and losing to SF by 2 TD's.

+1,000 Agreement.

I know this will sound like coach Payton talking... but...

the biggest game of the year is the one that we're playing next!

Looking beyond that can be deadly for any NFL team. :eek:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom