Next best thing to fans in the stands (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
If no fans can be in the stands of the Superdome, can you imagine a tunnel of cars to greet the Saints team showing up for the game a mile long. Cheering Who Dat Fans on either side of the middle lane for a mile or longer to cheer the Saints players showing up for game day. If we can’t be in the stands we can cheer for them before they show up. As long as we have a cars length in between fans we should be good for social distancing. An idea that only the Who Dat Nation could pull off.

The players seriously do not care (and not a knock on them, bc i would not care either). They will smile and wave, but at the end of the day, they just want to get home.

and if you think they would care, you live in a different world

The players seriously do not care (and not a knock on them, bc i would not care either). They will smile and wave, but at the end of the day, they just want to get home.

It’s before the game not after. So this would be like 9-10am (Or whenever the team shows up to the superdome.). for a noon game.

It’s before the game not after. So this would be like 9-10am (Or whenever the team shows up to the superdome.). for a noon game.
They will have their headphones on, just focusing on the game. If you think they will look at the fans outside and start fist pumping and get fired up, you are out of luck

I guess you haven’t kept up with fans greeting players at the airport. Many players record it and post it on social media.

Of course they do, its to keep everyone happy. No matter what city they play in, they would say they have the "best fans in the world"
It’s part of the job, but I do think after someone stays on a team for a while, like Cam Jordan or Brees, it does become very genuine.

Big part of this is the fans feeling good about interacting with the players. HTH.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom