Saints Next man up (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hoping goes all well for AK41 and Cook. Hopefully they are able to practice. Maybe more Cook being that AK seeing he's dealing with a lot more. With that said, next man up mentality in full effect. A you got to ride with what you got and deal the cards your dealt. Just like when Brees went down Teddy had to step up. Now its time for the other guys to keep this Who Dat train rolling. I know CSP got a few tricks up his sleeve. Man if they are out and he can get this game. WOW. Coach of the year IMO. To say you were able to win first without Drew then AK41 goes down(hope not) but still get W's. Get the ground game going and you still got CGM. Somebody else will have to step up. "Next Man Up ☝". Let's Geauxxx!!!

Its tough enough to win without Brees and we are doing it , The defense has made the difference. If we still had Mark Ingram II for Sunday I would say we wouldn't miss a beat without Kamara. I don't have the same confidence with Murray and Washington. Chicago is not going to let a one cut back go through them so we will have to get creative. Will we be relying too much on Michael Thomas in our game plan ? The Bears defense will be looking to lock down Thomas all game and I think they are going to be a tough out at home if Kamara isn't in the game. We could still win though but it will be close. Sometimes you have to rest your players for the end stretch even if you do risk losing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom