Next multiplayer? (1 Viewer)

I like those movies with 10 to 15 seconds of dead air between the scenes. Gives me time to think about what I just saw. When the next scene starts, I'm ready to contemplate something new.

Maybe by page 3 Antipop will understand what we're saying. Or.....maybe......we......should.......talk........slower.

buzd, don't associate yourself with those two...they are swinging their master chief pillows...i think i may have upset them when i said that BC2 would pwn Halo9

No. Well, yes. But we are constantly upset with you for that. It's not like something just flared up. If I were to graph my level of upset with you stemming from your Halo feelings, it would look like this:

I just didn't feel any love on that BC2 demo. I'm sure that you can't comprehend this, and that you will seek to attribute it to my hate of all things not Halo. But if I found it fun, I'd play it. I can tell from the demo, though, that BC2 won't draw me in.

buzd, don't associate yourself with those two...they are swinging their master chief pillows...i think i may have upset them when i said that BC2 would pwn Halo9

I was just suggesting to the GooseMon some ways to spend that 10-15 seconds. And I was trying to keep it clean. :covri:

Has anyone pulled up the Queefer on their friends list lately? Dude hasn't been online in 28 days. Yet, he continues to pretend like he plays video games. I can't understand why. It's not like it's race car driving or something. It's like pretending to be on the debate team (no offense, Widge).

Jan/Feb must be the hot season for Bill Cosby sweater shopping or something.

Has anyone pulled up the Queefer on their friends list lately? Dude hasn't been online in 28 days. Yet, he continues to pretend like he plays video games. I can't understand why. It's not like it's race car driving or something. It's like pretending to be on the debate team (no offense, Widge).

Jan/Feb must be the hot season for Bill Cosby sweater shopping or something.

I figure no one told him Mardi Gras was over.

I was going to say he was still partying from the Superbowl, but we know that he doesn't watch football either.

i even tried to throw a jab or two at him in the last few days

no response

I read about Halo Reach having "Armor Abilities". Sounds like a fancy way of saying Perks. Maybe this Halo game will actually be fun instead of feeling like I'm playing with a bunch of rabbits hopping through quicksand.

pillow_fight.jpg

PA-POW!!!!!

Halo: Reach will be so good, Jonesy will play it. Rodrick will sale his PS3 just for Reach. Antipop will deny his lady Peggle time just to play Reach. Sackhappy will play Reach longer than 1 hour. WDF will actually play a video game 2 days in a row when Reach comes out. The VG Board will become a ghost town cuz everyone will be playing Reach.

I figure no one told him Mardi Gras was over.

I was going to say he was still partying from the Superbowl, but we know that he doesn't watch football either.

I think once he's aware that we've seen right through his charade he will simply disappear into a vat of booze. So maybe we should pretend that we believe he's still interested in stuff.

Mongoose will wake up before noon just to play Reach.

Halo: Reach will be so good, Jonesy will play it. Rodrick will sale his PS3 just for Reach. Antipop will deny his lady Peggle time just to play Reach. Sackhappy will play Reach longer than 1 hour. WDF will actually play a video game 2 days in a row when Reach comes out. The VG Board will become a ghost town cuz everyone will be playing Reach.

Now that is reaching pretty far out there. ba dum dum chhhh...

lame joke? absolutely.

I read about Halo Reach having "Armor Abilities". Sounds like a fancy way of saying Perks. Maybe this Halo game will actually be fun instead of feeling like I'm playing with a bunch of rabbits hopping through quicksand.

when bungie does perks, they are different, even when they are the same

When Reach comes out, Authentic's Xbox will stay on 24 hours outta the day, instead of just 22.

Antipop, you are correct. Bungie does everything better.

How can you do a reacharound without attachments?

I didn't pretend to be on the debate team. I was. :mad:

I was all kinds of OG. I was like John Cusack in Say Anything.

:covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom