Next multiplayer? (2 Viewers)

It is. I've read all of his stuff, and anxiously await more.

Regarding the burnt mongoose, DD forgets some of the details. He was probably too busy laughing to remember properly.

We had one of those mini webers. We wanted to move it off the grass and onto some concrete since it was so low to the ground, I don't know why. Someone suggested we were about to catch the grass on fire or something, and that there was concrete nearby. Whatever.

Being the helpful mongoose that I am, I closed the lid and delicately moved the grill. The fun started when I went to open the grill again. They should put a warning label on those things, because unless you are ant sized, you're going to be leaning over the grill while opening it.

I opened it, and my entire face was instantly engulfed in flames. I put my hands up to my face fully expected to feel melting skin because my face was on fire. Apparently, my mongoosian reflexes haven't totally faded with old age, because as soon as I touched my face with my hands, I knew I had dodged the bullet. Or fire. Whichever.

So, still in the split second that seems like 100 years when you're a cagey mongoose, upon realizing I was okay, I decided to ham it up a bit. In what must have looked like one fluid motion to all onlookers, I cut a backflip that was probably more reverse tumbleset. It had to look somewhat spastic, because lots of people were laughing hysterically.

I thanked them for their sincere concern over my well being. I really almost burned my face off. I lost most of my eyelashes, and I had to watch the game with the horrible smell of burnt nose hair in my nose, despite all the water I poured in there trying to get it out.

Awesome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom