Next multiplayer? (1 Viewer)

BC2 demo didn't impress me very much. Lots of running around looking for action, a bit of wonkyness in the controls. No real sense of the ebb and flow of the battle - it doesn't seem like each individual player is important to the overall game going on.

It's all pretty meh if you ask me.

you did it wrong

BC2 demo didn't impress me very much. Lots of running around looking for action, a bit of wonkyness in the controls. No real sense of the ebb and flow of the battle - it doesn't seem like each individual player is important to the overall game going on.

It's all pretty meh if you ask me.

I thought it was pretty meh too. It just didn't have a great feel to it. Part of that was probably the fact that I had no idea what was going on in the game and the graphics were sub-par since it was all done on a remote server with no download.

But, I'll be getting the game anyway. I enjoyed the humor and varied gameplay of the original so I'm looking forward to the campaign even if the mulitplayer is meh. I just hope they don't mess up the campaign the way MW2 did.

I haven't really been able to get into any non-Call of Duty type multiplayer games. I tried to get into Ghost Recon, but for some reason, i kept coming back to call of duty. I'll probably catch up on some other single player games i got lying around untill the next Tryarch Call of Duty game comes out next christmas.

i like the pace of the matches....it's more like warhawk

BC2 is slower and the maps are bigger which gives you time to think ahead....

i was a big fan of BF1943 and this is basically a modern version of that....i am sold

i like me some MW2 but i hate when i keep spawning in the line of fire of a chopper gunner and die 7 times i a row....that's pretty stupid and pointless....

i like the pace of the matches....it's more like warhawk

BC2 is slower and the maps are bigger which gives you time to think ahead....

i was a big fan of BF1943 and this is basically a modern version of that....i am sold

i like me some MW2 but i hate when i keep spawning in the line of fire of a chopper gunner and die 7 times i a row....that's pretty stupid and pointless....

It's certainly possible that I was trying to rush it. Most of my multiplayer experience is with KZ2 and MW2 both of which are pretty fast paced and all about rushing so it might take some time to adjust. I also had some issues with control in the vehicles, but that could just be my lack of familiarity with them.

I like those movies with 10 to 15 seconds of dead air between the scenes. Gives me time to think about what I just saw. When the next scene starts, I'm ready to contemplate something new.

I like those movies with 10 to 15 seconds of dead air between the scenes. Gives me time to think about what I just saw. When the next scene starts, I'm ready to contemplate something new.

Or you could squeeze in a Youtube video. :9:

buzd, don't associate yourself with those two...they are swinging their master chief pillows...i think i may have upset them when i said that BC2 would pwn Halo9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom