Next QB is not on the roster (1 Viewer)

Boudie123456

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Recently have been watching this kid out of Boise St. highlight films. Brett Rypien. He's projected to be drafted in the latter rounds. He seems to have all the tools and impressive on accuracy. Here's hoping that the Saints brass are seriously looking to draft him if he's available in the 6th or 7th. A sleeper pick.

More like this year's Kyle Lauletta

Rypien has poise, composure and accuracy but his arm is nothing special.

His ceiling as a pro would be somewhere near Case Keenum.

JT Barrett is better than mostly any QB outside of RD 1.

Pass.

If I were going to draft a QB it would be someone huge like Tyree Jackson or Taylor Corneilus.

Would love Tyree Jackson but I don't see the Saints keeping 4 QB's and no way he's getting through waivers to the Practice squad.....

Mark's nephew, right?

Saints love football players with a pedigree. Don't think that they would be willing or able to get him with our scarcity of picks and Hill/Bridgewater already on the roster. But you never know.

Recently have been watching this kid out of Boise St. highlight films. Brett Rypien. He's projected to be drafted in the latter rounds. He seems to have all the tools and impressive on accuracy. Here's hoping that the Saints brass are seriously looking to draft him if he's available in the 6th or 7th. A sleeper pick.
At least you got the post title right! But that just my opinion...

I want Wazzu QB. From Jackson, I believe. Gut feeling. Not too hyped after SB LIE, but its in my blood. Happy Easter to all ya!

I don’t think we have time to fool around with late round projects. I think we draft a QB in the first round next year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom