Next two games determine the season (1 Viewer)

Filaphill

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
7dnfgO.gif

BBarnes6182

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
If the Saints go 2-0 over the next two games they then get a BYE. I don’t know if the team understands just how important the next two games are going to be. This is it. They lose one or both then none of our injured players return.
I love our guys, but the Niners will blow our doors off, and we likely lose a nail biter at TB

BBarnes6182

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
But it would be such a Saints thing to do and win against 49ers when no one thinks we have a chance.
Absolutely. Couldn’t agree more. They haven’t shown that resilience with DA at the helm. I’d love for them to stand up and show they have some dog in them. Show that there’s a backbone to this team. That they’re cool with getting in a street fight with SF and coming out on top. I don’t see it happening, but I’ll never ever accept losing to the Niners. I hope we stand up and show some guts, all I want is the ball with a chance to win in the 4th quarter.

Deucewildin

Rookie
Reaction score
Dalton Carmichael and Allen , medical staff will mess it up.

We have just as much talent as anyone else in the league but we’re just bad with no guidance

Saviorbrees

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
If and I mean if we win against the 49ers I think we end the season with 8wins. Will they be enough to win division who knows. But we definitely need to win against bucs and Atlanta. Winning the next 2 would put us at 6-7 and prolly in second place if not first place of nfc south.

treeduck

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I thought he said if we win these two games we're getting a bye in the play offs for a second...

Reaction score
based off potential. saints could win the division

based off what i've seen, they could be giving the eagles a top 5 pick.

saints gonna saints....

Bill

I knew us when
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hate to be a killjoy to the OP, but seriously, the last 7 losses has determined the season already. However if we had an ounce of health on the team, I’d be tempted to think as you are doing.

I’ll be watching the last 6 games with the hope of seeing how the Saints staff tries to hold the team together and get the most out of the players who are still available to suit up for the games.

Geaux Saints!

SaintRob

"Saint Exotic"
Reaction score
But it would be such a Saints thing to do and win against 49ers when no one thinks we have a chance.
It's a thing the Payton & Brees led Saints would do. Certainly a gut-check test for the Allen & Dalton/Hill led Saints. We're pretty depleted in some key areas. If Lattimore, Cam, Davenport, and the O-Line are healthy, we have a chance to keep it close.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom