Next two games determine the season (1 Viewer)

I agree the 9rs are a complete team. It would take a miracle for us to upset them.

In any other season this would be a joke post at 4-7, but this year every time the Saints try to close their own window, the other teams in the division throw a brick through it.

We're not out of it... let the misery continue.

Last edited:
The only way we stand a chance is if Chris Harris is sitting on the bench.
And I would pull out every stem of trickery I have in the vault over the last 6 games.

If the Saints go 2-0 over the next two games they then get a BYE. I don’t know if the team understands just how important the next two games are going to be. This is it. They lose one or both then none of our injured players return.
The 49ers are going to kick our butts

In any other season this would be a joke post at 4-7, but this year every time the Saints try to close their own window, the other teams in the division throw a brick through it.

We're not out of it... let the misery continue.

I agree with some of the other comments - the season is determined. Not the final record, but the assessment of the team is pretty clear. Spoiler alert: it isn’t very good.

The Niners game reminds me a lot of the Buffalo game last year. It was one we looked overmatched for and that assessment was correct. Buffalo dominated that game and I think the Niners do the same.

I think we will hang with them for maybe a quarter or perhaps two - but their superior talent and coaching will end up burying us in the second half. I see a 10-17 point defeat.

After that, I think Tampa rolls us as well because the team will be desperate to get to the bye and get away from this disaster of a season.

Hope I’m wrong …but I fear I’m right.

I agree with some of the other comments - the season is determined. Not the final record, but the assessment of the team is pretty clear. Spoiler alert: it isn’t very good.

The Niners game reminds me a lot of the Buffalo game last year. It was one we looked overmatched for and that assessment was correct. Buffalo dominated that game and I think the Niners do the same.

I think we will hang with them for maybe a quarter or perhaps two - but their superior talent and coaching will end up burying us in the second half. I see a 10-17 point defeat.

After that, I think Tampa rolls us as well because the team will be desperate to get to the bye and get away from this disaster of a season.

Hope I’m wrong …but I fear I’m right.
Sadly,… you are VERY right. :cry:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom